Vice President of Operations
Brewer Personnel Services Inc.
Don MarrDon Marr is quick to answer when asked what he is most proud of in his career.
"Just being part of Brewer and the growth we've experienced," he said.
Since its founding in 1988, Brewer Personnel Services Inc. has become an Arkansas success story.
The company made Inc. magazine's list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the country in 1993.
Marr, 30, joined the firm in 1990 as director of operations after a three-year stint as human resources manager for Nashville, Tenn.-based Magnatek Inc. He became vice president this year.
In that capacity, Marr has tried to keep pace with Brewer's rapid expansion, including the opening of its only office outside of Arkansas in his hometown of Lynchburg, Va. He said he has kept up by "listening and learning from others."
Marr is on the board of the Fayetteville Humane Society. He also sits on the board of the Arkansas State Council of Human Resource Managers, is chairing its annual conference this year and is president-elect of the northwest Arkansas chapter.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- After Agreement in Court, Glo Reinstates All Flights 5 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 6 days ago
- Crystal Bridges Museum Shows Off New Entrance, Other Updates 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 5 years ago
- Asa Hutchinson Calls for $70M in Budget Cuts 2 days ago