Vice President of Operations
Brewer Personnel Services Inc.
Don MarrDon Marr is quick to answer when asked what he is most proud of in his career.
"Just being part of Brewer and the growth we've experienced," he said.
Since its founding in 1988, Brewer Personnel Services Inc. has become an Arkansas success story.
The company made Inc. magazine's list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the country in 1993.
Marr, 30, joined the firm in 1990 as director of operations after a three-year stint as human resources manager for Nashville, Tenn.-based Magnatek Inc. He became vice president this year.
In that capacity, Marr has tried to keep pace with Brewer's rapid expansion, including the opening of its only office outside of Arkansas in his hometown of Lynchburg, Va. He said he has kept up by "listening and learning from others."
Marr is on the board of the Fayetteville Humane Society. He also sits on the board of the Arkansas State Council of Human Resource Managers, is chairing its annual conference this year and is president-elect of the northwest Arkansas chapter.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 5 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 1 day ago
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 18 hours ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 5 days ago
- CPI Sells Oklahoma Newspapers to Warren Buffett's BH Media Group 5 days ago