Crafton Tull & Associates Inc.
Jim TullLike many native northwest Arkansans who leave the area, 31-year-old Jim Tull jumped at the opportunity to return. Since he's been back, it hasn't taken him long to make a name for himself.
After graduating from the Arkansas Tech in Russellville, Tull went to Dallas where he worked for an actuarial firm and then as chief financial officer for the business forms division of Affiliated Computer Services Inc.
Tull returned to northwest Arkansas to join Crafton Tull & Associates Inc. of Rogers, one of the largest engineering firms in the state. Earlier this year, he bought his father's stake in the firm and became board treasurer.
Tull is chairman of the Rogers Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Committee and president-elect of the Early Risers Rotary Club. He also sits on the economic development committee of the Rogers Main Street program and the newly created Adult Development Center Foundation board. Tull also is co-chairman of United Way's northwest Arkansas 1996 drive.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 14 hours ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 2 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago