Crafton Tull & Associates Inc.
Jim TullLike many native northwest Arkansans who leave the area, 31-year-old Jim Tull jumped at the opportunity to return. Since he's been back, it hasn't taken him long to make a name for himself.
After graduating from the Arkansas Tech in Russellville, Tull went to Dallas where he worked for an actuarial firm and then as chief financial officer for the business forms division of Affiliated Computer Services Inc.
Tull returned to northwest Arkansas to join Crafton Tull & Associates Inc. of Rogers, one of the largest engineering firms in the state. Earlier this year, he bought his father's stake in the firm and became board treasurer.
Tull is chairman of the Rogers Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Committee and president-elect of the Early Risers Rotary Club. He also sits on the economic development committee of the Rogers Main Street program and the newly created Adult Development Center Foundation board. Tull also is co-chairman of United Way's northwest Arkansas 1996 drive.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 6 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago