Crafton Tull & Associates Inc.
Jim TullLike many native northwest Arkansans who leave the area, 31-year-old Jim Tull jumped at the opportunity to return. Since he's been back, it hasn't taken him long to make a name for himself.
After graduating from the Arkansas Tech in Russellville, Tull went to Dallas where he worked for an actuarial firm and then as chief financial officer for the business forms division of Affiliated Computer Services Inc.
Tull returned to northwest Arkansas to join Crafton Tull & Associates Inc. of Rogers, one of the largest engineering firms in the state. Earlier this year, he bought his father's stake in the firm and became board treasurer.
Tull is chairman of the Rogers Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Committee and president-elect of the Early Risers Rotary Club. He also sits on the economic development committee of the Rogers Main Street program and the newly created Adult Development Center Foundation board. Tull also is co-chairman of United Way's northwest Arkansas 1996 drive.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Arkansas Scientist Pleads in Rice Seed Theft Case 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies 2nd Medical Marijuana Proposal 43 mins ago
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Pushes Customer Service for Holiday; Target Stresses Value 3 hours ago
- Karla Payne, Arvest Bank (Large Bank CFO of the Year Finalist) 3 days ago