Crafton Tull & Associates Inc.
Jim TullLike many native northwest Arkansans who leave the area, 31-year-old Jim Tull jumped at the opportunity to return. Since he's been back, it hasn't taken him long to make a name for himself.
After graduating from the Arkansas Tech in Russellville, Tull went to Dallas where he worked for an actuarial firm and then as chief financial officer for the business forms division of Affiliated Computer Services Inc.
Tull returned to northwest Arkansas to join Crafton Tull & Associates Inc. of Rogers, one of the largest engineering firms in the state. Earlier this year, he bought his father's stake in the firm and became board treasurer.
Tull is chairman of the Rogers Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Committee and president-elect of the Early Risers Rotary Club. He also sits on the economic development committee of the Rogers Main Street program and the newly created Adult Development Center Foundation board. Tull also is co-chairman of United Way's northwest Arkansas 1996 drive.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Report: States More Lax Than Feds on Judge Rules 14 hours ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- CARTI Campus Tops Slimmer Projects List 3 days ago
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center 11 hours ago