Senior Vice President
Lindsey & Associates Inc.
Kirk ElsassRealtor Kirk Elsass, 37, prides himself on a strong sense of professionalism.
"I strive every day to display principles such as honesty, integrity, fairness, competency and fidelity to my clients," Elsass said.
"In doing so, I hope not only to project my own professionalism but also that of my firm. While important in any venture, they are even more so in the real estate business."
Elsass has thrived as a real estate broker for Lindsey & Associates Inc. Since joining the firm in 1987, he has become one of the top five producers for the largest real estate company in the state. Elsass also is one of a handful of senior vice presidents at the company. He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club and develops commercial real estate ventures on the side.
Before joining Lindsey & Associates, Elsass owned and operated Western Sizzlin' Steak House restaurants in Rogers, Fayetteville and Texarkana for 10 years.
Elsass, a Rotarian, also serves on the board of the Fayetteville Salvation Army and is a trustee with Arkansas Real Estate Political Action Committee.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 22 hours ago
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock 1 day ago