Senior Vice President
Lindsey & Associates Inc.
Kirk ElsassRealtor Kirk Elsass, 37, prides himself on a strong sense of professionalism.
"I strive every day to display principles such as honesty, integrity, fairness, competency and fidelity to my clients," Elsass said.
"In doing so, I hope not only to project my own professionalism but also that of my firm. While important in any venture, they are even more so in the real estate business."
Elsass has thrived as a real estate broker for Lindsey & Associates Inc. Since joining the firm in 1987, he has become one of the top five producers for the largest real estate company in the state. Elsass also is one of a handful of senior vice presidents at the company. He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club and develops commercial real estate ventures on the side.
Before joining Lindsey & Associates, Elsass owned and operated Western Sizzlin' Steak House restaurants in Rogers, Fayetteville and Texarkana for 10 years.
Elsass, a Rotarian, also serves on the board of the Fayetteville Salvation Army and is a trustee with Arkansas Real Estate Political Action Committee.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Presents 2014's 'The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s' 13 hours ago
- 8 Former Delta Trust Employees Flock to Eagle Bank 13 hours ago
- Landers Auto Dealership Drives $22.1M Toyota Sale (Real Deals) 13 hours ago
- Southern Rice & Cotton Says Turner Grain Bounced Million-Dollar Check 13 hours ago
- Argenta Community Development Corp. Weighs Its Future 13 hours ago