Senior Vice President
Lindsey & Associates Inc.
Kirk ElsassRealtor Kirk Elsass, 37, prides himself on a strong sense of professionalism.
"I strive every day to display principles such as honesty, integrity, fairness, competency and fidelity to my clients," Elsass said.
"In doing so, I hope not only to project my own professionalism but also that of my firm. While important in any venture, they are even more so in the real estate business."
Elsass has thrived as a real estate broker for Lindsey & Associates Inc. Since joining the firm in 1987, he has become one of the top five producers for the largest real estate company in the state. Elsass also is one of a handful of senior vice presidents at the company. He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club and develops commercial real estate ventures on the side.
Before joining Lindsey & Associates, Elsass owned and operated Western Sizzlin' Steak House restaurants in Rogers, Fayetteville and Texarkana for 10 years.
Elsass, a Rotarian, also serves on the board of the Fayetteville Salvation Army and is a trustee with Arkansas Real Estate Political Action Committee.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 14 hours ago
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 14 hours ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 14 hours ago
- Newly Insured 'Private Option' Arkansans Present Challenges, Opportunities 14 hours ago