Senior Vice President
Lindsey & Associates Inc.
Kirk ElsassRealtor Kirk Elsass, 37, prides himself on a strong sense of professionalism.
"I strive every day to display principles such as honesty, integrity, fairness, competency and fidelity to my clients," Elsass said.
"In doing so, I hope not only to project my own professionalism but also that of my firm. While important in any venture, they are even more so in the real estate business."
Elsass has thrived as a real estate broker for Lindsey & Associates Inc. Since joining the firm in 1987, he has become one of the top five producers for the largest real estate company in the state. Elsass also is one of a handful of senior vice presidents at the company. He is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Club and develops commercial real estate ventures on the side.
Before joining Lindsey & Associates, Elsass owned and operated Western Sizzlin' Steak House restaurants in Rogers, Fayetteville and Texarkana for 10 years.
Elsass, a Rotarian, also serves on the board of the Fayetteville Salvation Army and is a trustee with Arkansas Real Estate Political Action Committee.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Last Reporter, John Lyon, Is Laid Off at Arkansas News Bureau 8 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Making Its Mark as Bank of the Nation 20 hours ago
- DF&A Names Scott Hardin Communications Director 11 hours ago
- Stone Bank Expanding West Little Rock Location 20 hours ago
- Burris, Bethel Settle Dental Suit Over Commission 20 hours ago