Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Nancy Bellhouse May
Wright Lindsey & Jennings
Nancy Bellhouse MayWhen her father died suddenly in Maine earlier this month, Nancy Bellhouse May said at the memorial service, "I grew up in a home in which honor and duty and responsibility are taken seriously."
Those three qualities, May says, are the most important guiding principles in everything she does from her position as a partner at the Wright Lindsey & Jennings law firm to her community activities.
A native of Maine, May, 38, joined the firm in 1985 after her marriage to Walter May, another partner at the firm. Six months later, she began specializing in intellectual property law, dealing in trademarks, copyrights, unfair competition and trade secrets.
Under her direction the firm's intellectual property section has become the largest in Arkansas, The firm has four lawyers and a paralegal who manage a portfolio of about 100 federally registered trademarks.
May is on the development committee for the Ouachita Girl Scout Council, the National Advisory Board for the Bowdoin Alumni Schools and Interviewing Committee and the Board of Governors of the Brand Names Education Foundation.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Names Max Greenwood Director of Governmental, Media Relations 2 days ago
- Brandi Hinkle Named President of Arkansas Public Relations Society 2 weeks ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 2 days ago