Price C. Gardner
Friday, Eldredge & Clark
Price C. GardnerPrice Gardner gets bored easily. So it's a good thing he's in the line of work he's in.
"Every day there's a challenge to meet in this business," Gardner says. "There's a lot of variety in the work, and in my view diversity is what keeps you sharp."
Gardner, 32, has been at Friday Eldredge & Clark's tax department since graduating from tax school. Having joined as an associate, he was made a partner in January.
Gardner is wary of taking a "template" approach to handling clients' affairs.
"It's important to try to adapt to what the client needs," he says. "When someone says to me, 'You helped us get the job done when we needed you,' I feel I've accomplished something."
One of Gardner's most memorable successes was working with the Chamber of Commerce to help bring R&G Sloane Manufacturing Co. to Little Rock.
"Sloane was looking to relocate, so I traveled to California to talk with them about this area," he says. "Ultimately, not only did they move to Little Rock, but they hired us as their law firm."
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 1 day ago
- Business Opponents Say Legalizing Medical Marijuana Unsafe, Would Drive Away Jobs 14 hours ago
- Solar Power On the Rise in Arkansas 3 days ago
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 2 days ago
- New Training Trends Engage Employees (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago