Price C. Gardner
Friday, Eldredge & Clark
Price C. GardnerPrice Gardner gets bored easily. So it's a good thing he's in the line of work he's in.
"Every day there's a challenge to meet in this business," Gardner says. "There's a lot of variety in the work, and in my view diversity is what keeps you sharp."
Gardner, 32, has been at Friday Eldredge & Clark's tax department since graduating from tax school. Having joined as an associate, he was made a partner in January.
Gardner is wary of taking a "template" approach to handling clients' affairs.
"It's important to try to adapt to what the client needs," he says. "When someone says to me, 'You helped us get the job done when we needed you,' I feel I've accomplished something."
One of Gardner's most memorable successes was working with the Chamber of Commerce to help bring R&G Sloane Manufacturing Co. to Little Rock.
"Sloane was looking to relocate, so I traveled to California to talk with them about this area," he says. "Ultimately, not only did they move to Little Rock, but they hired us as their law firm."
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 2 days ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 1 day ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 6 days ago
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 4 days ago
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 2 days ago