Price C. Gardner
Friday, Eldredge & Clark
Price C. GardnerPrice Gardner gets bored easily. So it's a good thing he's in the line of work he's in.
"Every day there's a challenge to meet in this business," Gardner says. "There's a lot of variety in the work, and in my view diversity is what keeps you sharp."
Gardner, 32, has been at Friday Eldredge & Clark's tax department since graduating from tax school. Having joined as an associate, he was made a partner in January.
Gardner is wary of taking a "template" approach to handling clients' affairs.
"It's important to try to adapt to what the client needs," he says. "When someone says to me, 'You helped us get the job done when we needed you,' I feel I've accomplished something."
One of Gardner's most memorable successes was working with the Chamber of Commerce to help bring R&G Sloane Manufacturing Co. to Little Rock.
"Sloane was looking to relocate, so I traveled to California to talk with them about this area," he says. "Ultimately, not only did they move to Little Rock, but they hired us as their law firm."
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 5 days ago
- USDA Veterinarian: Bird Flu Outbreak Could Be 'Devastating' 1 day ago
- Centennial, Michael Morton, Dollar General Make Million-Dollar Moves 5 days ago
- Home BancShares 1Q Profit UP 14 Percent 2 days ago
- Congress Passes Bill to Repeal Estate Tax 2 days ago