Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Tom AllenTom Allen, 37, and his partner, Wayne Newsom, were working for Micro Computer Center when it was purchased by The Future Now Inc. in December 1991.
"About 30 days into the purchase we didn't care for the direction of the company,"' Allen says. "We didn't see a competitor that excited us. I called Inacom."
Within a few days, Allen was in Omaha, Neb., wrapping up a deal for a Little Rock dealership.
"We signed the contract on [President] Clinton's election day, Nov. 3, 1992," Allen says. "We were ready to do business from opening day," Allen says.
Inacom landed the Alltel Information Services account nine months after opening,
"That's one of the things we're proudest of," Allen says.
Allen spent five years working with Micro Computer Center and five years before that with The Computer Shop.
Allen, who is married and has two children, says Inacom is a corporate sponsor of Lions Club, works with the Lighthouse Project and its employees hold an annual auction to raise money for disadvantaged families.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 8 hours ago
- Spatial Office Transaction Tops $1.6 Million Mark (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Who Owns Customer Service? (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 8 hours ago
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago