The Morning News of Northwest Arkansas
Tom StallbaumerTom Stallbaumer years ago has not let his career overshadow what is most important to him.
"One thing I learned a long time ago was to try really hard to keep things in perspective and to make sure that I keep my family first," says Stallbaumer. "What really brought that home was when my son was born three-and-a-half months premature."
Stallbaumer, 35, is publisher of one of the largest daily newspapers in the state.
A graduate of Kansas State University, Stallbaumer began with Donrey Media Group Inc. of Fort Smith 10 years ago selling advertising for the Sherman (Texas) Democrat. He advanced quickly, becoming publisher of the Guthrie (Oklahoma) Daily Leader and then Oskaloosa (Iowa) Herald. He joined the Northwest Arkansas Morning News of Rogers as general manager before its merger with The Morning News of Springdale last year.
Stallbaumer serves on the board of the Rogers Chamber of Commerce and the Art Center of the Ozarks. His family is the Ambassador Family for the Benton County March of Dime.
- Simmons Bank Gives $2.5M to UAPB for Athletics
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- Arkansas Heart Hospital Planning New Hospital, Medical Complex 14 hours ago
- Rescue The Rep (Rett Tucker Commentary) 4 days ago
- Fitzgerald Joins LRCVB as Marketing, Communications VP 14 hours ago
- Everett Chevrolet Buys Landers Dealership in Benton for $7.5M 4 days ago
- Arthur's, Oceans Restaurants Find Prime Spot to Set New Stakes 4 days ago