The Morning News of Northwest Arkansas
Tom StallbaumerTom Stallbaumer years ago has not let his career overshadow what is most important to him.
"One thing I learned a long time ago was to try really hard to keep things in perspective and to make sure that I keep my family first," says Stallbaumer. "What really brought that home was when my son was born three-and-a-half months premature."
Stallbaumer, 35, is publisher of one of the largest daily newspapers in the state.
A graduate of Kansas State University, Stallbaumer began with Donrey Media Group Inc. of Fort Smith 10 years ago selling advertising for the Sherman (Texas) Democrat. He advanced quickly, becoming publisher of the Guthrie (Oklahoma) Daily Leader and then Oskaloosa (Iowa) Herald. He joined the Northwest Arkansas Morning News of Rogers as general manager before its merger with The Morning News of Springdale last year.
Stallbaumer serves on the board of the Rogers Chamber of Commerce and the Art Center of the Ozarks. His family is the Ambassador Family for the Benton County March of Dime.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 14 hours ago
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 24 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 13 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 24 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 24 hours ago