Holiday Inn and Northwest Arkansas Convention Center
Tony MoodyIt's not often one finds a hotel manager who likes to; quote Aristotle.
"One of the sayings that I use to guide myself is a quote by Aristotle," Moody says.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, it's a habit."
That philosophy is what directs Moody, who promises to play a crucial role in the development of northwest Arkansas' tourist industry as the head of its first convention center.
A glance at Moody's résumé shows he is up to the task. He served as general manager at the Holiday Inn West in Little Rock. Under his stewardship, it ranked tops in the world by guests in 1992 and 1993. He also has managed various Holiday Inns across the country.
Moody, 33, also serves as chairman of the Springdale Advertising & Promotion Commission and as a board member of the Arkansas Hospitality Association.
He also is vice president and incoming president of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas and a member of the Springdale Chamber of Commerce board of directors.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Charles Morgan Sues Partner in Lotus Auto Deal 1 day ago
- Conlon Collection Fetches $1.8M at Auction; Proceeds to Pay John Rogers Debt 15 hours ago
- Madison Health & Rehab Draws $4M Transaction (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 1 day ago
- 25 Years After the Arkansas Gazette's Closing, Veterans Consider Consequences 1 day ago