Holiday Inn and Northwest Arkansas Convention Center
Tony MoodyIt's not often one finds a hotel manager who likes to; quote Aristotle.
"One of the sayings that I use to guide myself is a quote by Aristotle," Moody says.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, it's a habit."
That philosophy is what directs Moody, who promises to play a crucial role in the development of northwest Arkansas' tourist industry as the head of its first convention center.
A glance at Moody's résumé shows he is up to the task. He served as general manager at the Holiday Inn West in Little Rock. Under his stewardship, it ranked tops in the world by guests in 1992 and 1993. He also has managed various Holiday Inns across the country.
Moody, 33, also serves as chairman of the Springdale Advertising & Promotion Commission and as a board member of the Arkansas Hospitality Association.
He also is vice president and incoming president of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas and a member of the Springdale Chamber of Commerce board of directors.
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- King Coal Investigation Heating Up; FBI Executes New Search Warrant 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 hours ago
- Student Entrepreneur's Donut Holes Available Soon at Spokes 11 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Defends Campaign Ad Invoking Ebola Outbreak 1 day ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 4 hours ago