Holiday Inn and Northwest Arkansas Convention Center
Tony MoodyIt's not often one finds a hotel manager who likes to; quote Aristotle.
"One of the sayings that I use to guide myself is a quote by Aristotle," Moody says.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, it's a habit."
That philosophy is what directs Moody, who promises to play a crucial role in the development of northwest Arkansas' tourist industry as the head of its first convention center.
A glance at Moody's résumé shows he is up to the task. He served as general manager at the Holiday Inn West in Little Rock. Under his stewardship, it ranked tops in the world by guests in 1992 and 1993. He also has managed various Holiday Inns across the country.
Moody, 33, also serves as chairman of the Springdale Advertising & Promotion Commission and as a board member of the Arkansas Hospitality Association.
He also is vice president and incoming president of Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas and a member of the Springdale Chamber of Commerce board of directors.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 22 hours ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 2 days ago
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 20 hours ago
- Update: Little Rock Clinic, Pharmacy Raided in Prescription Drug Crackdown 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Seeks Nominations 23 hours ago