President and Owner
Interstate Vending Inc.
North Little Rock
David CassinelliDavid Cassinelli, 35, said he always knew he wanted to own a business.
After all, he began working for his father in the 65-year-old family business when he was just 14 years old, spending his summers and school breaks driving trucks and anything else he could do to help out.
"I grew up in the business," he said.
In 1941, Interstate Vending Inc. was originally Little Rock Amusement, which sold jukeboxes and pool tables locally and was headed by Cassinelli's grandfather. His father then led the company when, in 1980, it became a full-line vendor for snack, beverage and food programs serving central Arkansas offices and campuses.
The North Little Rock native graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and worked at Interstate Vending until purchasing the business when his father retired in 2003. He took over as president and owner of the company, which has grown to18 employees. Cassinelli enjoys handling everything involved in the business.
"I wear a lot of different hats," Cassinelli said. "It keeps me on my toes."
His key to success has been building relationships with customers and ensuring good service, he said.
He coaches American Legion baseball in his spare time.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 10 hours ago
- Pair of Apartments Produce $60.6M Sale (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 10 hours ago
- Roles Shift in Golden Bankruptcy 10 hours ago
- Highland Pellets Haggling Over New Plant Site 10 hours ago