President and Owner
Interstate Vending Inc.
North Little Rock
David CassinelliDavid Cassinelli, 35, said he always knew he wanted to own a business.
After all, he began working for his father in the 65-year-old family business when he was just 14 years old, spending his summers and school breaks driving trucks and anything else he could do to help out.
"I grew up in the business," he said.
In 1941, Interstate Vending Inc. was originally Little Rock Amusement, which sold jukeboxes and pool tables locally and was headed by Cassinelli's grandfather. His father then led the company when, in 1980, it became a full-line vendor for snack, beverage and food programs serving central Arkansas offices and campuses.
The North Little Rock native graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and worked at Interstate Vending until purchasing the business when his father retired in 2003. He took over as president and owner of the company, which has grown to18 employees. Cassinelli enjoys handling everything involved in the business.
"I wear a lot of different hats," Cassinelli said. "It keeps me on my toes."
His key to success has been building relationships with customers and ensuring good service, he said.
He coaches American Legion baseball in his spare time.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Beth Ward, Little Rock TV Mainstay, Dies 1 day ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 3 days ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 2 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 2 days ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 3 days ago