W. Cary Curzon
Delta Trust Insurance Agency Inc.
W. Cary CurzonCary Curzon got the bug to work in the insurance industry after working for an insurance agent during college.
Curzon always enjoyed finance and but after working at that agency he was hooked. After toiling for more than 10 years in life insurance and financial planning industries, Curzon joined Delta Trust & Bank in 2003 as president of its life insurance and financial planning division.
By 2005, the 39-year-old native of Cherokee Village had been promoted to president of Delta Trust Insurance Agency Inc., a subsidiary of Delta Trust & Bank of Little Rock.
Curzon said what attracted him to the job was helping people with their financial planning and getting them set up with the proper insurance.
"The main thing that we try to do here is find out what our customers' needs are and try and meet those needs," Curzon said.
He graduated from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in finance. He then graduated from the College for Financial Planning in Denver in 1994 and became a certified financial planner.
Curzon is a member and former president of the Financial Planning Association of Arkansas.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 18 hours ago
- Roles Shift in Golden Bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Highland Pellets Haggling Over New Plant Site 18 hours ago
- Pair of Apartments Produce $60.6M Sale (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 18 hours ago