Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
W. Cary Curzon
Delta Trust Insurance Agency Inc.
W. Cary CurzonCary Curzon got the bug to work in the insurance industry after working for an insurance agent during college.
Curzon always enjoyed finance and but after working at that agency he was hooked. After toiling for more than 10 years in life insurance and financial planning industries, Curzon joined Delta Trust & Bank in 2003 as president of its life insurance and financial planning division.
By 2005, the 39-year-old native of Cherokee Village had been promoted to president of Delta Trust Insurance Agency Inc., a subsidiary of Delta Trust & Bank of Little Rock.
Curzon said what attracted him to the job was helping people with their financial planning and getting them set up with the proper insurance.
"The main thing that we try to do here is find out what our customers' needs are and try and meet those needs," Curzon said.
He graduated from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in finance. He then graduated from the College for Financial Planning in Denver in 1994 and became a certified financial planner.
Curzon is a member and former president of the Financial Planning Association of Arkansas.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 1 day ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 22 hours ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 22 hours ago
- UAMS Startup Receives $14.5M to Help Drug Users Break Addiction 21 hours ago