Senior Vice President
Alan JessupAlan Jessup intended to pursue a career as an investment broker when a job offer lured him into banking.
Jessup joined Simmons First Bank at Jonesboro in 1994 after graduating from Arkansas State University with a bachelor's degree in finance.
He served as a vice president and commercial loan officer for Simmons until March 2003 and Liberty Bank of Arkansas, also in Jonesboro, until September 2003.
His stay at Liberty Bank was shortened when a headhunter came calling with an offer from Union Bank of Benton.
"It was just the fit I was looking for," Jessup said.
He relocated from his hometown to become senior vice president and marketing manager.
Jessup has helped direct the growth of Union Bank's real estate and personal loan production. His expanded duties now include retail banking and oversight of the branch network.
Jessup is chairman of the Benton Advertising & Promotion Commission. He also serves on Saline Memorial Hospital Foundation's Hospice House committee.
Jessup, 34, took the lead in forming a charity golf tournament that during two years raised more than $25,000 for the hospital.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 7 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 5 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 51 mins ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 22 hours ago