Senior Vice President
Alan JessupAlan Jessup intended to pursue a career as an investment broker when a job offer lured him into banking.
Jessup joined Simmons First Bank at Jonesboro in 1994 after graduating from Arkansas State University with a bachelor's degree in finance.
He served as a vice president and commercial loan officer for Simmons until March 2003 and Liberty Bank of Arkansas, also in Jonesboro, until September 2003.
His stay at Liberty Bank was shortened when a headhunter came calling with an offer from Union Bank of Benton.
"It was just the fit I was looking for," Jessup said.
He relocated from his hometown to become senior vice president and marketing manager.
Jessup has helped direct the growth of Union Bank's real estate and personal loan production. His expanded duties now include retail banking and oversight of the branch network.
Jessup is chairman of the Benton Advertising & Promotion Commission. He also serves on Saline Memorial Hospital Foundation's Hospice House committee.
Jessup, 34, took the lead in forming a charity golf tournament that during two years raised more than $25,000 for the hospital.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Car-Mart Stays the Course in Low-Interest Environment 1 day ago
- Foreign Patent Trolls Threaten Arkansas Economy (Warwick Sabin Commentary) 1 day ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago