Senior Vice President
Alan JessupAlan Jessup intended to pursue a career as an investment broker when a job offer lured him into banking.
Jessup joined Simmons First Bank at Jonesboro in 1994 after graduating from Arkansas State University with a bachelor's degree in finance.
He served as a vice president and commercial loan officer for Simmons until March 2003 and Liberty Bank of Arkansas, also in Jonesboro, until September 2003.
His stay at Liberty Bank was shortened when a headhunter came calling with an offer from Union Bank of Benton.
"It was just the fit I was looking for," Jessup said.
He relocated from his hometown to become senior vice president and marketing manager.
Jessup has helped direct the growth of Union Bank's real estate and personal loan production. His expanded duties now include retail banking and oversight of the branch network.
Jessup is chairman of the Benton Advertising & Promotion Commission. He also serves on Saline Memorial Hospital Foundation's Hospice House committee.
Jessup, 34, took the lead in forming a charity golf tournament that during two years raised more than $25,000 for the hospital.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Worth $32.8B 1 day ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Grainster's Big Announcement Delayed Until Further Notice 1 day ago
- Contractor Lewis May Resolves One Lawsuit, Faces Others 1 day ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 1 day ago