Senior Vice President
Alan JessupAlan Jessup intended to pursue a career as an investment broker when a job offer lured him into banking.
Jessup joined Simmons First Bank at Jonesboro in 1994 after graduating from Arkansas State University with a bachelor's degree in finance.
He served as a vice president and commercial loan officer for Simmons until March 2003 and Liberty Bank of Arkansas, also in Jonesboro, until September 2003.
His stay at Liberty Bank was shortened when a headhunter came calling with an offer from Union Bank of Benton.
"It was just the fit I was looking for," Jessup said.
He relocated from his hometown to become senior vice president and marketing manager.
Jessup has helped direct the growth of Union Bank's real estate and personal loan production. His expanded duties now include retail banking and oversight of the branch network.
Jessup is chairman of the Benton Advertising & Promotion Commission. He also serves on Saline Memorial Hospital Foundation's Hospice House committee.
Jessup, 34, took the lead in forming a charity golf tournament that during two years raised more than $25,000 for the hospital.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 11 hours ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago