Senior Vice President
Alan JessupAlan Jessup intended to pursue a career as an investment broker when a job offer lured him into banking.
Jessup joined Simmons First Bank at Jonesboro in 1994 after graduating from Arkansas State University with a bachelor's degree in finance.
He served as a vice president and commercial loan officer for Simmons until March 2003 and Liberty Bank of Arkansas, also in Jonesboro, until September 2003.
His stay at Liberty Bank was shortened when a headhunter came calling with an offer from Union Bank of Benton.
"It was just the fit I was looking for," Jessup said.
He relocated from his hometown to become senior vice president and marketing manager.
Jessup has helped direct the growth of Union Bank's real estate and personal loan production. His expanded duties now include retail banking and oversight of the branch network.
Jessup is chairman of the Benton Advertising & Promotion Commission. He also serves on Saline Memorial Hospital Foundation's Hospice House committee.
Jessup, 34, took the lead in forming a charity golf tournament that during two years raised more than $25,000 for the hospital.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 1 day ago