Member and Shareholder
Rose Law Firm
Craig LairCraig Lair, a marathon-running tax attorney, has been with Rose Law Firm in Little Rock his entire 11-year career. He also has stuck with the professional organizations he's in long enough to rise near their tops.
Lair's education in business and economics led him to a law career in advanced tax issues, including estate and business planning, he said. He graduated summa cum laude from Harding University at Searcy with an accounting degree, then earned a law degree and a master's in economics from Duke University at Durham, N.C.
Just before Lair went to work for Rose in 1995, he got his first taste of business sales by helping sell his father's Harrison computer cable software outfit. Since going to work for Rose, his work with privately held businesses has become routine.
Lair, 36, also is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. And despite being relatively young for the positions, he is chair-elect of the Tax Section of the Arkansas Bar and is co-chairman of the 2006 Arkansas Federal Tax Institute for attorneys and accountants, positions that afford him speaking engagements on business and estate tax planning.
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 1 day ago
- Issue 3: A Job-Luring Amendment, or Corporate Welfare? 3 days ago
- Newcomers to Northwest Arkansas Refilling Labor Pool 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart To Make Case in Court Over Trademark 3 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Buys Rebsamen Property for New HQ 3 days ago