Member and Shareholder
Rose Law Firm
Craig LairCraig Lair, a marathon-running tax attorney, has been with Rose Law Firm in Little Rock his entire 11-year career. He also has stuck with the professional organizations he's in long enough to rise near their tops.
Lair's education in business and economics led him to a law career in advanced tax issues, including estate and business planning, he said. He graduated summa cum laude from Harding University at Searcy with an accounting degree, then earned a law degree and a master's in economics from Duke University at Durham, N.C.
Just before Lair went to work for Rose in 1995, he got his first taste of business sales by helping sell his father's Harrison computer cable software outfit. Since going to work for Rose, his work with privately held businesses has become routine.
Lair, 36, also is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. And despite being relatively young for the positions, he is chair-elect of the Tax Section of the Arkansas Bar and is co-chairman of the 2006 Arkansas Federal Tax Institute for attorneys and accountants, positions that afford him speaking engagements on business and estate tax planning.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 9 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago