Mike J. Lloyd
Mike J. LloydMichael J. Lloyd, 39, makes sure Acxiom Corp.'s services are delivered properly and efficiently. And the quarterly results Acxiom has posted since Lloyd took over as organization leader in January 2005 suggest he's quite good at it.
Lloyd joined Acxiom just two weeks after graduating from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway in 1989 with a bachelor's degree in finance. His career followed a steady upward slope from account coordinator to account manager to senior account manager. After just five years he rose to business unit leader for the company's financial services business.
In 2000, Lloyd was promoted to group leader, where he oversaw 150 employees in six business units.
Working out of Acxiom's Conway office, Lloyd is now responsible for some 1,800 employees in Acxiom's delivery center and manages a $175 million expense budget.
Lloyd is a member of Conway's Grace United Methodist Church, where he serves on the church's vision leadership team and, with his wife, has led the church's annual children's festival.
Lloyd also is involved in coaching Conway youth sports, including basketball, soccer and football and baseball.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 6 days ago
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 6 days ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- After 180 Years, Quapaw Tribe Returns to Arkansas in Land Deal 3 years ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 4 days ago