Mike J. Lloyd
Mike J. LloydMichael J. Lloyd, 39, makes sure Acxiom Corp.'s services are delivered properly and efficiently. And the quarterly results Acxiom has posted since Lloyd took over as organization leader in January 2005 suggest he's quite good at it.
Lloyd joined Acxiom just two weeks after graduating from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway in 1989 with a bachelor's degree in finance. His career followed a steady upward slope from account coordinator to account manager to senior account manager. After just five years he rose to business unit leader for the company's financial services business.
In 2000, Lloyd was promoted to group leader, where he oversaw 150 employees in six business units.
Working out of Acxiom's Conway office, Lloyd is now responsible for some 1,800 employees in Acxiom's delivery center and manages a $175 million expense budget.
Lloyd is a member of Conway's Grace United Methodist Church, where he serves on the church's vision leadership team and, with his wife, has led the church's annual children's festival.
Lloyd also is involved in coaching Conway youth sports, including basketball, soccer and football and baseball.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 4 days ago
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Update: Legislature OKs Bill for $87M Lockheed Martin Incentive 14 hours ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 4 days ago
- Baptist Health, Verizon Foundation Launch Diabetes Study 3 days ago