Deputy Executive Director, Clinton Foundation
Volunteer and Visitor Services Manager, Clinton Library
Lena MooreEnsuring that tens of thousands of visits to the Clinton Presidential Library happen without a hitch takes serious planning.
Enter Lena Moore, 35. Before the library opened and Moore found her calling, she volunteered at the Clinton Foundation at its tiny home in the River Market.
"I sort of fell into the position, but I'm glad I did," Moore said.
And so are the 500-plus volunteers that Moore keeps on a tight schedule of giving tours, organizing paperwork, working special parties at the facility and hundreds of other duties.
"I'm never surprised anymore to get calls from groups from all over," Moore said. "The interest a former president sparks has no boundaries."
After growing up in Malvern and graduating from Henderson State University at Arkadelphia, Moore began her career as a customer service representative for Alltel Corp. in Little Rock. Moore then took a local sales job with Ryerson Tull Metals of Chicago before she was lured away by the Clinton Library.
Moore, who is married to Little Rock city manager Bruce Moore, serves on the Arkansas Repertory Theatre board and is a member of the Women's Foundation of Arkansas.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 8 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 1 day ago
- Trespassers Suspected in Majestic Hotel Fire 8 hours ago
- Witnesses Portray Martha Shoffner As Cranky, Demanding 11 hours ago