Deputy Executive Director, Clinton Foundation
Volunteer and Visitor Services Manager, Clinton Library
Lena MooreEnsuring that tens of thousands of visits to the Clinton Presidential Library happen without a hitch takes serious planning.
Enter Lena Moore, 35. Before the library opened and Moore found her calling, she volunteered at the Clinton Foundation at its tiny home in the River Market.
"I sort of fell into the position, but I'm glad I did," Moore said.
And so are the 500-plus volunteers that Moore keeps on a tight schedule of giving tours, organizing paperwork, working special parties at the facility and hundreds of other duties.
"I'm never surprised anymore to get calls from groups from all over," Moore said. "The interest a former president sparks has no boundaries."
After growing up in Malvern and graduating from Henderson State University at Arkadelphia, Moore began her career as a customer service representative for Alltel Corp. in Little Rock. Moore then took a local sales job with Ryerson Tull Metals of Chicago before she was lured away by the Clinton Library.
Moore, who is married to Little Rock city manager Bruce Moore, serves on the Arkansas Repertory Theatre board and is a member of the Women's Foundation of Arkansas.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Bentonville Urbanites Pick Pocket Community 6 days ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 3 days ago
- Facebook Posts Raise Questions For Employers 6 days ago
- Tim Griffin to Lead Review of DHS 2 months ago
- Four Join List of 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas 2 years ago