Suppliers Connection Inc.
Tevian RoseTevian Rose knows northwest Arkansas. She went to school in Fayetteville, Bentonville, Rogers, Fort Smith, Alma and Ozark before receiving a bachelor's degree in organizational management from John Brown University at Siloam Springs.
"I believe everything happens for a reason. … And maybe moving that much helped prepare me for a lot of challenges," she said.
She worked in a Wal-Mart store in high school then after college was hired to set up a northwest Arkansas office for a Wal-Mart vendor based in California. That experience led her to found Suppliers Connection Inc.
"That's where the concept came from," she said. "I lived here, and it was still kind of stressful to get everything set up."
She calls Suppliers Connection "a complete concierge service" for businesspeople who are new to northwest Arkansas.
"I'll be as involved as they want — total turnkey or just a reference for them with names and numbers of companies that will best serve their needs," she said.
A single mother, Rose, 31, is a licensed real estate agent. She also is active in the Rogers Optimist Club, Benton County Red Ribbon Committee, Samaritan Community Center and the Bentonville-Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Acxiom Building Hosts $25 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- Ex-Hospital Execs Get Prison, Must Pay $6M in Restitution 15 hours ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 10 hours ago
- Fayetteville's Old Post Office On the Market 10 hours ago
- Wal-Mart, Other Retailers Bet on Congress to Thwart Trump Border Tax 3 hours ago