Suppliers Connection Inc.
Tevian RoseTevian Rose knows northwest Arkansas. She went to school in Fayetteville, Bentonville, Rogers, Fort Smith, Alma and Ozark before receiving a bachelor's degree in organizational management from John Brown University at Siloam Springs.
"I believe everything happens for a reason. … And maybe moving that much helped prepare me for a lot of challenges," she said.
She worked in a Wal-Mart store in high school then after college was hired to set up a northwest Arkansas office for a Wal-Mart vendor based in California. That experience led her to found Suppliers Connection Inc.
"That's where the concept came from," she said. "I lived here, and it was still kind of stressful to get everything set up."
She calls Suppliers Connection "a complete concierge service" for businesspeople who are new to northwest Arkansas.
"I'll be as involved as they want — total turnkey or just a reference for them with names and numbers of companies that will best serve their needs," she said.
A single mother, Rose, 31, is a licensed real estate agent. She also is active in the Rogers Optimist Club, Benton County Red Ribbon Committee, Samaritan Community Center and the Bentonville-Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 8 hours ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago