Suppliers Connection Inc.
Tevian RoseTevian Rose knows northwest Arkansas. She went to school in Fayetteville, Bentonville, Rogers, Fort Smith, Alma and Ozark before receiving a bachelor's degree in organizational management from John Brown University at Siloam Springs.
"I believe everything happens for a reason. … And maybe moving that much helped prepare me for a lot of challenges," she said.
She worked in a Wal-Mart store in high school then after college was hired to set up a northwest Arkansas office for a Wal-Mart vendor based in California. That experience led her to found Suppliers Connection Inc.
"That's where the concept came from," she said. "I lived here, and it was still kind of stressful to get everything set up."
She calls Suppliers Connection "a complete concierge service" for businesspeople who are new to northwest Arkansas.
"I'll be as involved as they want — total turnkey or just a reference for them with names and numbers of companies that will best serve their needs," she said.
A single mother, Rose, 31, is a licensed real estate agent. She also is active in the Rogers Optimist Club, Benton County Red Ribbon Committee, Samaritan Community Center and the Bentonville-Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 6 days ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 4 weeks ago
- $21.5M Amazeum Opens in Bentonville 3 weeks ago
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 days ago