Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Prospect Steel Co.
Patrick SchueckPatrick Schueck, 33, learned well the lessons his father taught him. His dad is Tom Schueck, owner of Lexicon Inc., the holding company for Schueck Steel and Prospect Steel.
The most important lesson Patrick Schueck said he learned by example: "Do what you say you are going to do."
But he has latched onto another saying, "Play the hand that you are dealt," and the three-time cancer survivor maintains a positive attitude.
The University of Arkansas at Fayetteville civil engineering graduate has been responsible for some of Prospect Steel's biggest steel fabrication contracts — such as the expansion of the McCormick Center in Chicago, which was the single largest steel fabrication job in the country this year, worth more than $30 million and involving more than 30,000 tons of steel.
Other projects led by Schueck include the Nissan assembly plant at Jackson, Miss., and the Hyundai automotive plant at Montgomery, Ala.
He's vice chairman of the board of the Red Cross Chapter of Greater Arkansas and last year chaired its fundraising events, which brought in more than $250,000. He's on the board of the Boys and Girls Club of Little Rock and on the board of stewards for Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1M to Downtown Springdale Alliance 2 days ago
- Barber Co-Defendant James Van Doren Asks Court for Bond Relief 2 years ago
- AIA Finalist: 28 Springs 1 year ago