Vice President of Commercial Lending Division
Twin City Bank
David StraessleDavid Straessle can tell you the exact date he started working at a bank: April 14, 1992.
He said his father, who went to work at a bank every day, instilled a strong work ethic in him at an early age, and he decided to follow his lead.
That's why Straessle's career philosophy has always just been to work hard.
Straessle, 34, started out in banking at First Commercial Bank in the processing department to "get his foot in the door."
He worked and attended night classes, graduating with a real estate and finance degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 1996.
He spent three years at Arvest Bank as head of the commercial real estate department before moving to Twin City Bank in 2004, leading four commercial real estate lenders and increasing loan production by $30 million in 2005.
"The banking industry intrigues me. … Dealing with different people and in commercial lending, every deal is different," Straessle said. "I love a good challenge."
He is a board member and active in fundraising activities for Big Brothers Big Sisters, a member of the Westside YMCA board, and a member and on the finance council at Our Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic Church.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Regions Center Consultant: 'Improper Actions' Led to Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- As Arkansas Lottery's Luster Fades, Numbers Signal Challenges 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: Platinum Drywall Succeeds With Work Ethic, Reputation 19 hours ago
- Lottery Scholarship Has Evolved Since Halter's First Proposal 1 day ago
- Boutique Hotel May Open Near Promenade at Chenal 1 day ago