Executive Vice President
Arkansas Capital Corp. Group
Jay WisenerJay Wisener, 38, always had an interest in finance.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a degree in financial management in 1990, he took a couple of jobs before becoming a bank examiner for the Arkansas State Bank Department in 1992.
From there, he joined Arkansas Capital Corp. Group in Little Rock in 1996 as a credit review administrator. He was named executive vice president in 2005.
ACCG consists of several affiliate companies that manage more than $200 million in assets.
Wisener has never stopped learning. He graduated from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado in 2000 and the Executive MBA program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 2002.
"Life is short," Wisener said. "I believe in living each day to the fullest, and that means working hard and trying to play hard every day."
Wisener teaches a third-grade Sunday school class at Fellowship Bible Church and is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Downtown Little Rock.
"I do have a desire to help other people," Wisener said. "I've often been told I have a hard time saying ‘no.' That's probably true to some degree."
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Wal-Mart Takes Top Spot in Fortune Global 500
- Upscale Rivals Play Catch-up to Cache in Sales Receipts 5 days ago
- Dr. Lowry Barnes to Chair UAMS Orthopedic Surgery Department 9 hours ago
- Lyon College Receives $1M Donation from Wilson Foundation 9 hours ago
- Conway's Second Chick-fil-A Opens Thursday 24 hours ago
- Agriculture Industry Seeks to Create 'Right to Farm' 1 day ago