Executive Vice President
Arkansas Capital Corp. Group
Jay WisenerJay Wisener, 38, always had an interest in finance.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a degree in financial management in 1990, he took a couple of jobs before becoming a bank examiner for the Arkansas State Bank Department in 1992.
From there, he joined Arkansas Capital Corp. Group in Little Rock in 1996 as a credit review administrator. He was named executive vice president in 2005.
ACCG consists of several affiliate companies that manage more than $200 million in assets.
Wisener has never stopped learning. He graduated from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado in 2000 and the Executive MBA program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 2002.
"Life is short," Wisener said. "I believe in living each day to the fullest, and that means working hard and trying to play hard every day."
Wisener teaches a third-grade Sunday school class at Fellowship Bible Church and is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Downtown Little Rock.
"I do have a desire to help other people," Wisener said. "I've often been told I have a hard time saying ‘no.' That's probably true to some degree."
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 3 days ago
- Visa Countersues Wal-Mart in Dispute Over Debit Cards 23 hours ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 2 days ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 4 days ago
- Bear State Gets Default Judgment in Falcon Air Suit 4 days ago