Executive Vice President
Arkansas Capital Corp. Group
Jay WisenerJay Wisener, 38, always had an interest in finance.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a degree in financial management in 1990, he took a couple of jobs before becoming a bank examiner for the Arkansas State Bank Department in 1992.
From there, he joined Arkansas Capital Corp. Group in Little Rock in 1996 as a credit review administrator. He was named executive vice president in 2005.
ACCG consists of several affiliate companies that manage more than $200 million in assets.
Wisener has never stopped learning. He graduated from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado in 2000 and the Executive MBA program at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 2002.
"Life is short," Wisener said. "I believe in living each day to the fullest, and that means working hard and trying to play hard every day."
Wisener teaches a third-grade Sunday school class at Fellowship Bible Church and is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Downtown Little Rock.
"I do have a desire to help other people," Wisener said. "I've often been told I have a hard time saying ‘no.' That's probably true to some degree."
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 5 hours ago
- Hanna Still Believes in Arkoma Basin's Future 3 days ago
- Leaders Say New School District Will Boost Businesses in Jacksonville 6 hours ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 1 day ago
- Mark Pryor, John Boozman Introduce Bill to Help Farmers Affected by Turner Grain 1 day ago