Jeff YatesLiving in the moment and looking to the future is the perfect mantra for someone in the commercial and investment real estate business, and Jeff Yates, 39, practices what he preaches.
"I've never been big on what you have done; it's all about what you're doing now," he said. "That way, you stay focused on how you can make tomorrow better."
Yates learned finance from both the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, which is symbolic of his work patterns of today.
With a new office in northwest Arkansas and roots in Little Rock, Irwin Partners recently scooped up Yates after he had built an impressive client list at Flake & Kelley Commercial following a stint with a regional commercial real estate company in Houston. Yates returned to Little Rock in 2000.
"In this business, versatility between central and northwest Arkansas is key," he said.
Yates has been a member of the Little Rock Planning Commission since 2004 and is a board member for the Executive Networking Association. He will soon join the board for Habitat for Humanity and has been a co-chair and government relations chair with the International Council of Shopping Centers, where he currently serves on the programs committee.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 5 hours ago
- Designer Jamie Davidson's Strong Suit? Vision 3 days ago
- AEDC Opens Bids for Advertising Contracts 8 hours ago
- Former Arkansas Senator Reports to Prison for 18-Month Term 1 day ago
- Soul of the South Investors Battle over KMYA License 3 days ago