Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard
Michelle CauleyMichelle Cauley wanted to be a doctor or work in health care, but she changed her major in college when she learned science classes weren’t for her.
Once she got her law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law in 1998, she found herself specializing in medical malpractice defense.
After joining the Mitchell Williams firm in 2004, Cauley became a partner in January 2006. She now focuses on technology and data security litigation and information management and security.
Cauley, 33, has been active in the Arkansas Bar Association and is the current chair of the Young Lawyers Section, the public service arm of the group that carries out community projects.
One group that gets a lot of attention from Cauley is the Centers for Youth & Families Foundation, where she serves on the board.
She also likes to write something besides legal briefs. She contributes to the Defense Research Institute’s young lawyer publication, as well as a column for Arkansas Lawyer magazine.
Cauley, a big admirer of Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird,” said the one thing she values most is integrity. “Once you lose it, you cannot get it back. It should be valued very highly.”
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Moses Tucker Breaks Ground on $5M Apartment Project 14 hours ago
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 13 hours ago
- Satanic Temple Sees Arkansas as Possible Monument Location 8 hours ago
- CNG Stations Continue Expansion in Arkansas 2 days ago