Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard
Michelle CauleyMichelle Cauley wanted to be a doctor or work in health care, but she changed her major in college when she learned science classes weren’t for her.
Once she got her law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law in 1998, she found herself specializing in medical malpractice defense.
After joining the Mitchell Williams firm in 2004, Cauley became a partner in January 2006. She now focuses on technology and data security litigation and information management and security.
Cauley, 33, has been active in the Arkansas Bar Association and is the current chair of the Young Lawyers Section, the public service arm of the group that carries out community projects.
One group that gets a lot of attention from Cauley is the Centers for Youth & Families Foundation, where she serves on the board.
She also likes to write something besides legal briefs. She contributes to the Defense Research Institute’s young lawyer publication, as well as a column for Arkansas Lawyer magazine.
Cauley, a big admirer of Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird,” said the one thing she values most is integrity. “Once you lose it, you cannot get it back. It should be valued very highly.”
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 16 hours ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 15 hours ago
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 4 days ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 13 hours ago