Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Sperry Van Ness/Chandler Tucker Powell Group
North Little Rock
Matt ChandlerMatt Chandler can’t remember a time when the real estate business wasn’t alluring. “It clicked at an early age for me,” the North Little Rock native said.
Toward that end, Chandler graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance/real estate at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1992.
He split the next eight years working in residential and commercial lending, first at North Little Rock’s Twin City Bank and then at Little Rock’s Bank of the Ozarks.
In 2000, he was asked to come back and take over the family’s real estate business.
In addition to leading Powell Brothers Inc. and Chandler Tucker Powell Group, Chandler is managing director and senior adviser for Sperry Van Ness in central Arkansas and western Tennessee.
“I’ve been fortunate to have a lot of good mentors in my life,” he said.
Chandler, 37, serves on the boards of directors of the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas and North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
He is a past member of the North Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission and North Little Rock Board of Adjustment.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Asa Hutchinson Walks Fine Line in Medicaid Speech (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 10 hours ago
- Barber Co-Defendant James Van Doren Asks Court for Bond Relief 2 years ago
- AIA Finalist: 28 Springs 1 year ago