Sperry Van Ness/Chandler Tucker Powell Group
North Little Rock
Matt ChandlerMatt Chandler can’t remember a time when the real estate business wasn’t alluring. “It clicked at an early age for me,” the North Little Rock native said.
Toward that end, Chandler graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance/real estate at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1992.
He split the next eight years working in residential and commercial lending, first at North Little Rock’s Twin City Bank and then at Little Rock’s Bank of the Ozarks.
In 2000, he was asked to come back and take over the family’s real estate business.
In addition to leading Powell Brothers Inc. and Chandler Tucker Powell Group, Chandler is managing director and senior adviser for Sperry Van Ness in central Arkansas and western Tennessee.
“I’ve been fortunate to have a lot of good mentors in my life,” he said.
Chandler, 37, serves on the boards of directors of the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas and North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
He is a past member of the North Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission and North Little Rock Board of Adjustment.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 1 day ago
- Report: Jonesboro Weathered Recession Well, Leads State in Job Growth 12 hours ago
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 2 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 1 day ago
- Jacksonville Mayor: Millage Vote a 'Game Changer' 1 day ago