Sperry Van Ness/Chandler Tucker Powell Group
North Little Rock
Matt ChandlerMatt Chandler can’t remember a time when the real estate business wasn’t alluring. “It clicked at an early age for me,” the North Little Rock native said.
Toward that end, Chandler graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance/real estate at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1992.
He split the next eight years working in residential and commercial lending, first at North Little Rock’s Twin City Bank and then at Little Rock’s Bank of the Ozarks.
In 2000, he was asked to come back and take over the family’s real estate business.
In addition to leading Powell Brothers Inc. and Chandler Tucker Powell Group, Chandler is managing director and senior adviser for Sperry Van Ness in central Arkansas and western Tennessee.
“I’ve been fortunate to have a lot of good mentors in my life,” he said.
Chandler, 37, serves on the boards of directors of the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas and North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
He is a past member of the North Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission and North Little Rock Board of Adjustment.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Dexter Suggs Resigns From LRSD Amid Plagiarism Allegations 11 hours ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 2 days ago
- Contractors See Construction Business Pick Up in 2014 2 days ago
- Eminent Domain Rights Dusted Off as Pipelines Trace Path Across Arkansas 2 days ago
- TAC Air to Build New Terminal at Little Rock Airport 1 day ago