Sperry Van Ness/Chandler Tucker Powell Group
North Little Rock
Matt ChandlerMatt Chandler can’t remember a time when the real estate business wasn’t alluring. “It clicked at an early age for me,” the North Little Rock native said.
Toward that end, Chandler graduated with a bachelor’s degree in finance/real estate at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1992.
He split the next eight years working in residential and commercial lending, first at North Little Rock’s Twin City Bank and then at Little Rock’s Bank of the Ozarks.
In 2000, he was asked to come back and take over the family’s real estate business.
In addition to leading Powell Brothers Inc. and Chandler Tucker Powell Group, Chandler is managing director and senior adviser for Sperry Van Ness in central Arkansas and western Tennessee.
“I’ve been fortunate to have a lot of good mentors in my life,” he said.
Chandler, 37, serves on the boards of directors of the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas and North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce.
He is a past member of the North Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission and North Little Rock Board of Adjustment.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- JPMS Cox, HoganTaylor Announce Merger 22 hours ago
- Marshall Saviers on What's Missing from Northwest Arkansas' Growth Experience 6 days ago
- Windstream Cuts 21 Jobs in Arkansas 2 days ago
- Land O' Lakes Subsidiary Buys Armor Seed 1 week ago
- Menguin of Fayetteville Sold for $25M 2 days ago