Merrill Lynch Global Private Client Group
Matt CoffieldMatthew Coffield credits a college business course with turning him on to a career in finance. Ever since then, Coffield has pursued that interest.
“It’s always been finance,” he said. “I love it.”
Coffield graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 1992.
He joined Little Rock’s Pulaski Bank & Trust as a mortgage banker, working nine years as a loan officer and helping put together mortgage-backed securities.
The Little Rock native rose to vice president with the bank before joining the Little Rock office of Merrill Lynch, where he had interned during college.
Coffield, 39, is a chartered retirement planning counselor with May Coffield & Associates, a private wealth management entity that is part of Merrill Lynch’s global private client group. He especially enjoys working with hedge and alternative investments.
Coffield is a member of the UALR Economic Advisory Council, a graduate of the 2006 FBI Citizens’ Academy and a member of the Little Rock Zoo Board of Governors.
“I love the zoo, my kids love the zoo, and we absolutely love being involved out there,” he said.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- As Arkansas Lottery's Luster Fades, Numbers Signal Challenges 21 hours ago
- Regions Center Consultant: 'Improper Actions' by Wells Fargo Led to Bankruptcy 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Diagnostic Center Attracts $4.4M Sale (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- Boutique Hotel May Open Near Promenade at Chenal 21 hours ago
- Financial Trouble Among Competing Convention Centers Split in Texarkana 21 hours ago