Daniel Wealth Management Group Corp.
Scott DanielScott Daniel, 37, found his calling in the service industry in 1991 by selling car phones out of the trunk of his white Honda Prelude Coupe. He is now president and wealth adviser of Daniel Wealth Management Group Corp. of Little Rock.
After “bleeding Alltel blue” for seven years, as Daniel said, he went to work for a financial investment company now known as UBS. In 2003, he left to launch his own financial investment company.
Daniel is a member of Lions Clubs International, seeking to help end preventable blindness. He was a board member and executive finance board member of the Arkansas Museum of Science & History. He was also president of the board of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for six years and is a member of the Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission.
He is a member of the Leadership Greater Little Rock class of 2006-07, “which, of course, is the best class,” Daniel added.
Daniel takes pride in his community.
“The thing that interests me the most is not what people do for a living, but what they do for the community,” Daniel said. “Maybe if people read articles about others being active, they will become active as well.”
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Siloam Springs Gets Downtown Jumpin' Again (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Between 5,000-20,000) 2 days ago
- City Leads the Way in Lake Village's Main Street Rebirth (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Fewer than 5,000) 2 days ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 16 hours ago
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station 22 hours ago