Daniel Wealth Management Group Corp.
Scott DanielScott Daniel, 37, found his calling in the service industry in 1991 by selling car phones out of the trunk of his white Honda Prelude Coupe. He is now president and wealth adviser of Daniel Wealth Management Group Corp. of Little Rock.
After “bleeding Alltel blue” for seven years, as Daniel said, he went to work for a financial investment company now known as UBS. In 2003, he left to launch his own financial investment company.
Daniel is a member of Lions Clubs International, seeking to help end preventable blindness. He was a board member and executive finance board member of the Arkansas Museum of Science & History. He was also president of the board of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for six years and is a member of the Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission.
He is a member of the Leadership Greater Little Rock class of 2006-07, “which, of course, is the best class,” Daniel added.
Daniel takes pride in his community.
“The thing that interests me the most is not what people do for a living, but what they do for the community,” Daniel said. “Maybe if people read articles about others being active, they will become active as well.”
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 3 days ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 5 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Lawsuit Postponed as Hot Springs Developer Goes Bankrupt 5 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 2 days ago