Daniel Wealth Management Group Corp.
Scott DanielScott Daniel, 37, found his calling in the service industry in 1991 by selling car phones out of the trunk of his white Honda Prelude Coupe. He is now president and wealth adviser of Daniel Wealth Management Group Corp. of Little Rock.
After “bleeding Alltel blue” for seven years, as Daniel said, he went to work for a financial investment company now known as UBS. In 2003, he left to launch his own financial investment company.
Daniel is a member of Lions Clubs International, seeking to help end preventable blindness. He was a board member and executive finance board member of the Arkansas Museum of Science & History. He was also president of the board of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for six years and is a member of the Little Rock Parks & Recreation Commission.
He is a member of the Leadership Greater Little Rock class of 2006-07, “which, of course, is the best class,” Daniel added.
Daniel takes pride in his community.
“The thing that interests me the most is not what people do for a living, but what they do for the community,” Daniel said. “Maybe if people read articles about others being active, they will become active as well.”
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Arkansas Bank 'Moving Forward' on Servicing Medical Marijuana Industry 1 day ago
- Morrilton Packing to Invest $2.1M, Add 34 Jobs 18 hours ago
- UAMS' Projected Deficit Rises to $72M 1 day ago
- CHI St. Vincent Readies $50M Plan for Central Arkansas 1 day ago
- Community Sets Batesville Police Department Apart (Public Safety | Winner, Class II) 1 day ago