Dougherty Consulting Group LLP
Annamary DoughertyAnnamary Dougherty’s belief that actions have consequences underlies her work and life. “The way I get repeat business and referrals is based on my integrity and on the job I do,” she said.
That’s particularly important now that she heads her own business, Dougherty Consulting Group LLP, which helps businesses and nonprofits develop their enterprises. Dougherty, 35, is also a lawyer whose solo practice emphasizes business and employment law.
Before starting her firm, she was Bryant’s first full-time city attorney, a job she came to after having been a partner at Cross Gunter Witherspoon & Galchus.
She has earned the President’s Award three years in a row from the Pulaski County Bar Association, as well as the Young Lawyer’s Award from the Arkansas Bar Association and awards from the Arkansas Sheriffs’ Association and the County Judges’ Association of Arkansas.
Dougherty also serves on the executive committee of the board of the foundation of the Centers for Youth & Families, this year chairing the center’s annual Classic party and golf tournament. It’s only one of several community groups she assists.
“I think it’s important whatever I say I’ll do, I’m going to do. My word is my bond. If I say I’m going to do something, it’s going to be done at 100 percent.”
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 22 hours ago
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi 18 hours ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 23 hours ago