Owner/Operator and Director of Operations, President
Blue Coast Burrito, Hamra Realty LLC
Ryan HamraRyan Hamra’s father was a Wendy’s restaurant franchisee, and young Hamra got his first taste of the restaurant business during a franchise training program at Wendy’s International Inc. in Chicago.
He now owns and operates both Blue Coast Burrito locations in Little Rock and North Little Rock and is director of operations of the other locations in Tennessee.
Before entering the restaurant business, Hamra worked as a junior broker in 1999 for Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. (now Credit Suisse Group). A year later he became a research analyst for PaineWebber (now UBS).
Hamra called his board member status at Pulaski Technical College at North Little Rock “the thing I’m most proud of getting into since being back in Little Rock.” He also is a board member and treasurer of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences’ Foundation Legacy League of the Arkansas Cancer Research Center.
Hamra has donated to various organizations, including the American Cancer Society, the Arkansas Arthritis Foundation, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Camp Aldersgate and the Centers for Youth & Families.
“My father always told me that the day you dread going to work is the day you need to find another job,” Hamra said.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 5 hours ago
- Hanna Still Believes in Arkoma Basin's Future 3 days ago
- Leaders Say New School District Will Boost Businesses in Jacksonville 6 hours ago
- Freight Brokerage Company to Open Lowell Facility 1 day ago
- Mark Pryor, John Boozman Introduce Bill to Help Farmers Affected by Turner Grain 1 day ago