Owner/Operator and Director of Operations, President
Blue Coast Burrito, Hamra Realty LLC
Ryan HamraRyan Hamra’s father was a Wendy’s restaurant franchisee, and young Hamra got his first taste of the restaurant business during a franchise training program at Wendy’s International Inc. in Chicago.
He now owns and operates both Blue Coast Burrito locations in Little Rock and North Little Rock and is director of operations of the other locations in Tennessee.
Before entering the restaurant business, Hamra worked as a junior broker in 1999 for Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. (now Credit Suisse Group). A year later he became a research analyst for PaineWebber (now UBS).
Hamra called his board member status at Pulaski Technical College at North Little Rock “the thing I’m most proud of getting into since being back in Little Rock.” He also is a board member and treasurer of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences’ Foundation Legacy League of the Arkansas Cancer Research Center.
Hamra has donated to various organizations, including the American Cancer Society, the Arkansas Arthritis Foundation, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Camp Aldersgate and the Centers for Youth & Families.
“My father always told me that the day you dread going to work is the day you need to find another job,” Hamra said.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 15 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 15 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago