Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Henry Law Firm
Mark HenryGrowing up with a father in the Arkansas legislature and a lawyer for a mother, Mark Henry always knew he wanted to be an attorney.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville, Henry worked in 1997 for Speed & Rogers Law Firm P.A. (now Speed Law Firm Ltd.), handling patent and intellectual property cases. About a year later, Henry and Tim Cullen opened their own firm. In 2003, Henry opened another firm in Fayetteville and re-enrolled in law school, subsequently obtaining his master’s degree in agricultural law.
Henry was the chair of the Arkansas Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Committee (2003-04) and founded the Agricultural Law Section. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the American Agricultural Law Association, the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Henry does his part to help the environment by maintaining an all-electronic law office.
During the past two years, the Henry Law firm has spent more than 4,000 staff hours on a pro bono case for a group of Asian farmers.
Henry’s philosophy is to always “be better prepared than the opposing attorney.”
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- White County Woman Wins $1.25M Defamation Case Against Website 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Hutchinson: Keep Private Option Through 2016, Have Task Force Find Reforms 3 days ago
- Tyson Foods Gives $1M to Downtown Springdale Alliance 2 days ago
- The 2014 Executive Q&A Issue 3 weeks ago