Medic One Ambulance Service
Ryan KiblerWhen Ryan Kibler saw an opportunity to open an ambulance service company in northeast Arkansas in 2001, he jumped at it.
Now Medic One Ambulance service has 135 employees and is expected to generate between $8 million and $10 million in revenue in 2007 as it serves northeast Arkansas and parts of Missouri.
The 38-year-old president of Medic One said he’s proud that his company won the 2007 Governor’s Family-Friendly Spotlight Award for allowing employees to establish a crib area in their office to bring their newborns to work.
Kibler thought he might be heading into a career in sales. But after graduating from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro in 1992 with a degree in business management, Kibler became a co-owner with his brother-in-law and father-in-law of Builders of Jonesboro. Kibler was vice president of the commercial construction company until it changed its name to Construction Network Inc. in 1997. At that time, Kibler became its chief financial officer, his post until he left in 2001.
Away from the office, Kibler is a board member of the American Heart Association and Mothers of Angels.
“I like the competitive nature of [business],” Kibler said when asked what drives him to succeed. “I’m a real competitive person.”
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Third Lawsuit Pushes Claims Against Berry Bishop to $3M 19 hours ago
- Update: The Rep, Citing Money Shortfall, Will Suspend Operations 2 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2017 4 days ago
- Coulson Oil Bought NorthShore Site for $430K 1 day ago
- Arkansas Replaces Ten Commandments Monument at State Capitol 14 hours ago