District Sales Manager
U.S. Bank Corp. Investments Inc.
North Little Rock
Britton NowellBritton L. Nowell is accustomed to meeting his goals.
U.S. Bank Corp. Investments, where he has been district sales manager since February 2006, has recognized this talent, as have previous employers. At AIG Valic, where he worked from 1993 to 2002 as a financial consultant, he was the highest producer in his rookie class and during six of his nine years there placed in the top 20 percent at the company’s annual national sales meeting.
Before becoming district sales manager at U.S. Bank Corp. Investments, Nowell spent a year as manager of the private client group at U.S. Bank and prior to that worked for two years at Stephens Inc.
Nowell, 39, also has served his country, spending 13 years — three of those active — in the Army Reserve, achieving the rank of major.
And he serves his community, sitting on the boards of Little Rock Christian Academy and the Arkansas Rice Depot, coaching youth soccer and basketball and having participated in the mentoring program in the Little Rock School District.
As for the philosophy behind his achievement and service, Nowell said, “I attempt to inspire those around me to strive for excellence and to focus on the team rather than the individual.”
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 17 hours ago
- After Sam: Did Wal-Mart Lose Its Way After Walton Died? 2 years ago