Founder, Owner and CEO
All-Clean USA Inc., National Disaster Solutions Inc.
Brett OvermanBrett Overman, 31, gained his first experience in repairs by working for his father’s small maintenance business in Jonesboro. Since then, Overman has spent his life seeking to mend all things broken.
He left his father’s business to pioneer his own way in property restoration. Overman is the founder and CEO of All-Clean USA Inc. of Jonesboro, providing 24-hour recovery cleanup and reconstruction to victims of fires, floods and other disasters.
“We did marketing, promotion, production ... whatever it took to get the business started and off the ground,” he said.
The business began with a location in Jonesboro and expanded into Conway, Hot Springs, Little Rock and Springdale. “We consider ourselves the largest full-service property restoration service in the state,” Overman said.
Overman expanded his presence in property restoration to a national scale by founding National Disaster Solutions Inc. in 2003.
During his free time, he has volunteered for the American Red Cross. Overman also helped fund and oversee the All-Clean for Kids project, a gift-giving charity for children in need.
All-Clean USA aims to restore much more than property, Overman said.
“Our job is helping people restore their dreams in life.”
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 1 day ago
- Ashley Group Could Bring New Life to Pleasant Crossing in Rogers 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Execs Naturally Dominate List of Executive Compensation 1 day ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago