Founder, Owner and CEO
All-Clean USA Inc., National Disaster Solutions Inc.
Brett OvermanBrett Overman, 31, gained his first experience in repairs by working for his father’s small maintenance business in Jonesboro. Since then, Overman has spent his life seeking to mend all things broken.
He left his father’s business to pioneer his own way in property restoration. Overman is the founder and CEO of All-Clean USA Inc. of Jonesboro, providing 24-hour recovery cleanup and reconstruction to victims of fires, floods and other disasters.
“We did marketing, promotion, production ... whatever it took to get the business started and off the ground,” he said.
The business began with a location in Jonesboro and expanded into Conway, Hot Springs, Little Rock and Springdale. “We consider ourselves the largest full-service property restoration service in the state,” Overman said.
Overman expanded his presence in property restoration to a national scale by founding National Disaster Solutions Inc. in 2003.
During his free time, he has volunteered for the American Red Cross. Overman also helped fund and oversee the All-Clean for Kids project, a gift-giving charity for children in need.
All-Clean USA aims to restore much more than property, Overman said.
“Our job is helping people restore their dreams in life.”
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 3 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 19 hours ago
- Simmons First National Bank to Close 27 Branches 8 months ago
- U.S. Marshals Museum Gets $5M Pledge 2 days ago