Director of Public Relations
Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods
Denver PeacockFew can claim the extensive travel résumé and international working experience that Denver Peacock, 35, has already logged.
But Peacock is proudest of his work in Arkansas, including project management for the inauguration festivities of Gov. Mike Beebe, and behind-the-scenes efforts on behalf of the Clinton Presidential Library, the Big Dam Bridge and the arrival of the USS Razorback.
Peacock also helped create and launch the popular RiverTop Party series at The Peabody Little Rock and was instrumental in helping pass key education reform legislation.
“I’ve learned that the important thing is relationships backed by performance and results,” said Peacock, director of public relations at the state’s largest full-service advertising agency.
Peacock, who earned a law degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, says law school provided a strategic way of thinking through problems that helps him in the public relations arena.
Before returning to Arkansas to work at CJRW in 2002, Peacock worked at the White House under the Clinton Administration and worked on two presidential campaigns — Clinton/Gore in 1996 and Gore/Lieberman in 2000 — and provided political, communications and logistical support working out of Washington, D.C., for clients like The Prince of Wales Foundation and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. While at CJRW, he has also served as state coordinator for the Clinton Global Initiative conferences in New York.
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Arkansas House Approves HB1228; Bill Now Heads to Governor 21 hours ago
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 2 days ago
- Hutchinson Vetoes Publicity Rights Bill; Senate Override Fails 20 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson, Bob Ballinger Don't Seek Changes to #HB1228 1 day ago
- Sheriff Confirms Petit Jean Remains Are Those of John Glasgow 3 weeks ago