Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Yarnell Ice Cream Co. Inc.
Christina YarnellChristina Yarnell is dedicated to the company begun by her great-grandfather, Yarnell Ice Cream, which celebrates its 75th anniversary this year. And though her official title is treasurer, she said that described just about a third of her duties. Operations and logistics comprise the second third, and the final third is heading product development.
As part of both product development and her family’s commitment to the community, “We’ve created an ice cream flavor called Pink Promise,” scheduled to debut in July. Five cents of every carton of the “blended berry sorbet” will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation, as will 5 cents of every carton of two other Yarnell “anniversary flavors.”
Yarnell, 28, has two college degrees, one in business and one in child development. “My personal commitment is to children who have been abused and what we as a community can do to help them.”
She serves on the board of CASA of White County, part of a national group that works on behalf of victims of child abuse, and also is on the board of the United Way of White County.
“Hard work and commitment to quality have been passed down through the four generations,” Yarnell said. “When you really think about what hard work really is and your commitment is, that means you don’t go home till the work is done.”
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 16 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 16 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 2 days ago