Principal and Vice President of Operations
Legacy Capital Group Arkansas Inc.
Jill BeallJill Beall, 37, graduated from the University of Tulsa with a bachelor's degree in political science. She never intended to go to law school. However, about four years and a couple of jobs after graduating, she found that landing a job she wanted was difficult. So Beall enrolled in law school but pursued a field of law, estate planning, that wouldn't demand 100-hour weeks, she said. While in law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, she was a law clerk for Little Rock lawyer Gerald J. Crochet Jr. She was promoted to associate attorney after she passed the Arkansas Bar Exam in 1998. She went on to help form the law firm Gerald Crochet & Associates PLLC in 1999 and worked as the estate and business-planning attorney. Beall also was a marketing representative for Stepka & Associates Inc. of Little Rock in 2001, shortly before she joined Legacy Capital. She is a chartered financial consultant and has Series 63 and Series 7 securities licenses. In her spare time, Beall serves as chairman of Abundant Life Pregnancy Resource Center Inc. in Morrilton. Beall expresses her work philosophy this way: "We build and strengthen our relationships through integrity, objectivity and innovation."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 1 week ago
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 3 days ago
- Rehab & Health Care Center Attracts $3.5M Transaction (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Consultant Allen Engstrom on the Biggest Mistake Small Businesses Should Avoid 14 hours ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 14 hours ago