Principal and Vice President of Operations
Legacy Capital Group Arkansas Inc.
Jill BeallJill Beall, 37, graduated from the University of Tulsa with a bachelor's degree in political science. She never intended to go to law school. However, about four years and a couple of jobs after graduating, she found that landing a job she wanted was difficult. So Beall enrolled in law school but pursued a field of law, estate planning, that wouldn't demand 100-hour weeks, she said. While in law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, she was a law clerk for Little Rock lawyer Gerald J. Crochet Jr. She was promoted to associate attorney after she passed the Arkansas Bar Exam in 1998. She went on to help form the law firm Gerald Crochet & Associates PLLC in 1999 and worked as the estate and business-planning attorney. Beall also was a marketing representative for Stepka & Associates Inc. of Little Rock in 2001, shortly before she joined Legacy Capital. She is a chartered financial consultant and has Series 63 and Series 7 securities licenses. In her spare time, Beall serves as chairman of Abundant Life Pregnancy Resource Center Inc. in Morrilton. Beall expresses her work philosophy this way: "We build and strengthen our relationships through integrity, objectivity and innovation."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 11 hours ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 13 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 1 day ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $2.1M to UA Program 11 hours ago