Principal and Vice President of Operations
Legacy Capital Group Arkansas Inc.
Jill BeallJill Beall, 37, graduated from the University of Tulsa with a bachelor's degree in political science. She never intended to go to law school. However, about four years and a couple of jobs after graduating, she found that landing a job she wanted was difficult. So Beall enrolled in law school but pursued a field of law, estate planning, that wouldn't demand 100-hour weeks, she said. While in law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, she was a law clerk for Little Rock lawyer Gerald J. Crochet Jr. She was promoted to associate attorney after she passed the Arkansas Bar Exam in 1998. She went on to help form the law firm Gerald Crochet & Associates PLLC in 1999 and worked as the estate and business-planning attorney. Beall also was a marketing representative for Stepka & Associates Inc. of Little Rock in 2001, shortly before she joined Legacy Capital. She is a chartered financial consultant and has Series 63 and Series 7 securities licenses. In her spare time, Beall serves as chairman of Abundant Life Pregnancy Resource Center Inc. in Morrilton. Beall expresses her work philosophy this way: "We build and strengthen our relationships through integrity, objectivity and innovation."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 2 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago