Principal and Director of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Cromwell Architects Engineers
Robert SeayRob Seay, 39, came to Cromwell Architects Engineers 18 years ago, the Monday after he graduated from Christian Brothers College in Memphis with a degree in mechanical engineering. He is now on the board of directors at Cromwell and manages the mechanical and electrical engineering staff of 25 people. That staff has been involved in the engineering designs of the Clinton Presidential Library, Heifer International, Arkansas Children's Hospital and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. His philosophy on managing his team is "staff your team with talented people and let them do their job. Manage and mentor, but do not get in their way." Seay is a LEED-accredited professional certified by the U.S. Green Building Council and has provided consulting services on sustainable building design. He serves on the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Mechanical Engineering Advisory Council, city of Little Rock Board of Adjustments & Appeals and on the buildings and grounds committee of Our Lady of the Holy Souls Catholic Church. He has coached soccer teams at the Little Rock Futbol Club for six years and helps coach baseball and basketball.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 10 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago