Kristine G. Baker
Quattlebaum Grooms Tull & Burrow PLC
Kristine G. BakerKris Baker was part of the group of lawyers that established Quattlebaum Grooms Tull & Burrow in 2000, starting as an associate. Baker previously worked at Williams & Anderson. Before that, she served a two-year clerkship under U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright.
Baker has handled and assisted in handling a number of complex commercial litigation cases in both state and federal courts, including class actions involving multiple plaintiffs and defendants. She has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for her work in commercial litigation, First Amendment law and labor and employment law. In addition, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine honored Baker as a Rising Star in 2008 and 2009.
Baker recently co-chaired the fundraiser Aldersgate After Dark to raise money for the nonprofit Camp Aldersgate Inc., which serves those with physical or developmental disabilities. She is a former board member and current volunteer with Dress for Success Little Rock, which works to help disadvantaged women achieve economic independence.
Baker quotes Albert Einstein when asked how she seeks to conduct her life: "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 9 hours ago
- Ace Glass Building in East Village Sells for $1.5M 1 day ago
- Westrock, Circumference Join Money Managers List 3 days ago
- Business Leaders Quit Trump Panel; He Hits Back Hard 1 day ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago