Kristine G. Baker
Quattlebaum Grooms Tull & Burrow PLC
Kristine G. BakerKris Baker was part of the group of lawyers that established Quattlebaum Grooms Tull & Burrow in 2000, starting as an associate. Baker previously worked at Williams & Anderson. Before that, she served a two-year clerkship under U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright.
Baker has handled and assisted in handling a number of complex commercial litigation cases in both state and federal courts, including class actions involving multiple plaintiffs and defendants. She has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for her work in commercial litigation, First Amendment law and labor and employment law. In addition, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine honored Baker as a Rising Star in 2008 and 2009.
Baker recently co-chaired the fundraiser Aldersgate After Dark to raise money for the nonprofit Camp Aldersgate Inc., which serves those with physical or developmental disabilities. She is a former board member and current volunteer with Dress for Success Little Rock, which works to help disadvantaged women achieve economic independence.
Baker quotes Albert Einstein when asked how she seeks to conduct her life: "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 3 days ago
- Planned Bank Buy Not First Time for Pinnacle, Central to Consider Merger 3 days ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 1 week ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 2 days ago
- Born Out of Acxiom, Ensono Aims to Expand in Mainframe Market 5 months ago