Kristine G. Baker
Quattlebaum Grooms Tull & Burrow PLC
Kristine G. BakerKris Baker was part of the group of lawyers that established Quattlebaum Grooms Tull & Burrow in 2000, starting as an associate. Baker previously worked at Williams & Anderson. Before that, she served a two-year clerkship under U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright.
Baker has handled and assisted in handling a number of complex commercial litigation cases in both state and federal courts, including class actions involving multiple plaintiffs and defendants. She has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for her work in commercial litigation, First Amendment law and labor and employment law. In addition, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine honored Baker as a Rising Star in 2008 and 2009.
Baker recently co-chaired the fundraiser Aldersgate After Dark to raise money for the nonprofit Camp Aldersgate Inc., which serves those with physical or developmental disabilities. She is a former board member and current volunteer with Dress for Success Little Rock, which works to help disadvantaged women achieve economic independence.
Baker quotes Albert Einstein when asked how she seeks to conduct her life: "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 4 hours ago
- Dennis Developmental Center Leads Off Recent Seven-Digit Deals 4 weeks ago
- Competition Comes To Jonesboro TV 2 weeks ago
- Rock Creek Square Deal Totals $6.4 Million 2 months ago
- SIG Sauer, Remington to Bring 134 Jobs to Arkansas 2 weeks ago