Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Justin AllenHis parents taught him the value of hard work, Justin Allen said, and the lesson took. While working at the Wright firm, which he joined in 1999, Allen specialized in general and commercial litigation and real estate issues. At the same time, he was a contributing editor to at least four legal publications, including the “Consumer Law Handbook” published by the Arkansas Bar Association in 2000.
By January 2007, Allen had made partner at the firm. He left to work as Arkansas’ chief deputy attorney general, a post he held until April 2010 when he returned to the Wright firm. While at the AG’s office, Allen said, he “came to realize I really have a great interest and love for issues of policy and politics.”
Allen has channeled that love into developing a government relations practice. During the last session of the Arkansas General Assembly, he lobbied on behalf of clients such as Entergy Arkansas; Intralot USA, a vendor for the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery; and South Arkansas Telephone Co.
He serves on the William H. Bowen School of Law Alumni Board and, living in Sheridan where he grew up, sits on the Sheridan Parks & Recreation Committee. These days, with two sons and a daughter 8 years old and younger, Allen spends most of his spare time working with the Cub Scouts and Little League.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Farmers & Merchants of Stuttgart To Buy Bank of Fayetteville 4 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 23 hours ago
- Lee Rudofsky Hired as State's Solicitor General 20 hours ago
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 23 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 2 days ago