Shareholder and Director
Gill Elrod Ragon Owen & Sherman PA
Daniel GoodwinDaniel Goodwin has been with the Gill law firm for the past 10 years, practicing primarily real estate, corporate and finance law. Among his largest clients are Centennial Bank and ABC Financial. He’s proud of his relationships with his clients. “I feel like I have become a partner with them, not just a hired consultant,” he said.
“As a real estate attorney, I really enjoy projects being built,” Goodwin said. “At one point I thought that I would like to be an architect. But when I got to law school I realized that I could kind of live vicariously through some of my clients in designing and constructing the buildings that people see every day around town.”
After graduating from Hendrix College, Goodwin received his law degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. He is listed in “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” and sits on the editorial board of Retail Law Strategist, a publication of the International Conference of Shopping Centers.
Goodwin also is on the board of the Boys & Girls Club of Faulkner County and provides free legal services to Riddle’s Elephant & Wildlife Sanctuary near Quitman.
Goodwin said he was guided by Aristotle’s Golden Mean. “I’ve always tried to balance my work and my family and also my personal time in a way that achieves happiness for all, for my clients and my family and for me too. I think that’s something you have to work at very hard, to maintain that balance.”
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 4 days ago
- Talk Radio on Hold Against Low Ratings, Changing Audience 6 months ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 3 days ago