President and General Counsel
Ace Glass Construction Corp.
Courtney LittleAlthough he’s only 37, Courtney Little has been involved in the construction industry for more than 25 years, growing up in the business started by his parents, Ace Glass Co. Inc., now Ace Glass Construction Corp.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 1995, Little sold municipal bonds for Crews & Associates, worked at U.S. Aluminum as a salesman and estimator for midsized projects and returned to Ace in 1997. He moved to northwest Arkansas in 1998 to open and manage a branch of the company. By 2002, he found himself at the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he graduated with honors.
Little opened his own law firm in Rogers, focusing his practice on the construction and real estate sectors.
In 2008, he bought the family business. The largest glazing subcontractor in the state employs between 75 and 120 workers. Ace has worked on the UA Student Union, the Conway offices of Hewlett-Packard and Southwest Energy and the South Wing of Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
The Golden Rule has stood him in good stead, as it did for his parents, Little said. “I always try to look at all sides of any situation,” he said. “We’d have a lot more friends and fewer enemies if we all did that better, looking at things from other people’s perspectives.”
Arkansas Business Staff
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- First Security Bank Sues Lauren James for Allegedly Defaulting on Loan 2 weeks ago
- First Security Fights 'Warehouse Sale' of Lauren James 1 week ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 5 days ago
- Lawsuits Challenge Fairy Tale Founding of Lauren James 5 months ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 6 days ago