Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development
Joshua BrownJoshua Brown was two weeks away from starting law school when he closed a commercial real estate sale that hooked him on a career. “I made more money on that one deal than I had made during the first 21-and-a-half years of my life,” said Brown, who grew up in Marked Tree (Poinsett County).
The $30,000 sales commission was sweet, but the deal-making aspect of the job proved to be especially appealing.
Since 2006, Brown has closed real estate transactions totaling more than $50 million.
He started as an agent with the Arnold Group of Jonesboro and 18 months later joined the largest commercial brokerage firm in northeast Arkansas, today’s NAI Halsey Commercial Real Estate Worldwide.
There, he became an executive broker and in 2009 was promoted to oversee the company’s brokerage business and 62 commercial listings valued at more than $40 million.
In September 2010, Brown and partner Greg Haag joined forces to launch their own commercial realty firm in Jonesboro, Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development.
Brown graduated in 2005 from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro with a bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor in criminology.
He is a member of the Leadership Jonesboro Class of 2009, the Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce’s Workforce Development Committee, the Downtown Jonesboro Association and Jonesboro Unlimited, an arm of the Jonesboro Economic Development Corp.
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Arkansas Bank 'Moving Forward' on Servicing Medical Marijuana Industry 21 hours ago
- Morrilton Packing to Invest $2.1M, Add 34 Jobs 6 hours ago
- UAMS' Projected Deficit Rises to $72M 21 hours ago
- CHI St. Vincent Readies $50M Plan for Central Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Cotton Exit Could Upend Arkansas '18 Election (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago