Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development
Joshua BrownJoshua Brown was two weeks away from starting law school when he closed a commercial real estate sale that hooked him on a career. “I made more money on that one deal than I had made during the first 21-and-a-half years of my life,” said Brown, who grew up in Marked Tree (Poinsett County).
The $30,000 sales commission was sweet, but the deal-making aspect of the job proved to be especially appealing.
Since 2006, Brown has closed real estate transactions totaling more than $50 million.
He started as an agent with the Arnold Group of Jonesboro and 18 months later joined the largest commercial brokerage firm in northeast Arkansas, today’s NAI Halsey Commercial Real Estate Worldwide.
There, he became an executive broker and in 2009 was promoted to oversee the company’s brokerage business and 62 commercial listings valued at more than $40 million.
In September 2010, Brown and partner Greg Haag joined forces to launch their own commercial realty firm in Jonesboro, Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development.
Brown graduated in 2005 from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro with a bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor in criminology.
He is a member of the Leadership Jonesboro Class of 2009, the Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce’s Workforce Development Committee, the Downtown Jonesboro Association and Jonesboro Unlimited, an arm of the Jonesboro Economic Development Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commissions 6 hours ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 5 hours ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- Ahead of Amazon Prime Day, Wal-Mart Tries to Move In 5 hours ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 1 day ago