Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development
Joshua BrownJoshua Brown was two weeks away from starting law school when he closed a commercial real estate sale that hooked him on a career. “I made more money on that one deal than I had made during the first 21-and-a-half years of my life,” said Brown, who grew up in Marked Tree (Poinsett County).
The $30,000 sales commission was sweet, but the deal-making aspect of the job proved to be especially appealing.
Since 2006, Brown has closed real estate transactions totaling more than $50 million.
He started as an agent with the Arnold Group of Jonesboro and 18 months later joined the largest commercial brokerage firm in northeast Arkansas, today’s NAI Halsey Commercial Real Estate Worldwide.
There, he became an executive broker and in 2009 was promoted to oversee the company’s brokerage business and 62 commercial listings valued at more than $40 million.
In September 2010, Brown and partner Greg Haag joined forces to launch their own commercial realty firm in Jonesboro, Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development.
Brown graduated in 2005 from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro with a bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor in criminology.
He is a member of the Leadership Jonesboro Class of 2009, the Jonesboro Chamber of Commerce’s Workforce Development Committee, the Downtown Jonesboro Association and Jonesboro Unlimited, an arm of the Jonesboro Economic Development Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- Banker Susie Smith Pursues Interest in Charity Work 3 days ago