Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Flake & Kelley Commercial
James HarkinsJames Harkins remembers as a youngster being drawn to home magazines with pictures and prices of residential property. Looking back, he’s not even sure why.
“When I was probably 7, I knew I wanted to do something in real estate,” Harkins said. “I always was led to real estate.”
He later learned about commercial real estate, and the way was set for his career path. Today, his duties at Flake & Kelley Commercial include leasing office space at the state’s tallest building, Metropolitan Tower in downtown Little Rock.
He joined the firm in 2000 after a one-year stint with Little Rock’s Bailey Properties.
Harkins worked for six years with Flake & Kelley Commercial and John Flake in northwest Arkansas before returning to Little Rock.
He plied his trade at Henry Corp. and Hart Lazenby Commercial before rejoining Flake & Kelley in 2009.
Harkins attended Hendrix College in Conway before transferring to the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance and real estate in December 1998.
His community service resume includes the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Foundation Board, Make a Wish Foundation volunteer, Downtown Little Rock Rotary Foundation Board, Board of Directors for Serenity Park Rehabilitation Center and the UAMS Consortium.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 19 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 19 hours ago
- Windstream Names Lewis Langston CIO, Adds Other Senior Leaders 10 hours ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 19 hours ago
- Landowners Seek Ruling On Oil Firm's Eminent Domain Powers 3 days ago