Gina Morgan Moran
Hudson Cisne & Co.
Gina Morgan MoranWhen someone as young as Gina Moran talks about the "new grads coming out of college" who already know "all these fancy macros and electronic work papers," it says a lot about the lightning-speed changes in the accounting industry.
After a few years at another accounting firm, Moran joined Hudson Cisne 12 years ago. She made partner in 2007 and is director of what the industry calls "A&A" — accounting and auditing. She's responsible for technical and accounting resources, monitors internal inspections and works with the internal education and training committee.
In 2004, she was instrumental in implementing the firm's paperless audit platform, a technological development that has been very popular with clients.
At Hudson Cisne, she works with several nonprofits, mostly in the areas of health care or advocacy for women and children. "I think the opportunities have been presented to me, and that's an area that I have a passion for." She's on the board of the Gaines House and has worked with Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-South, the Arkansas affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Habitat for Humanity and CARTI. She was also a member of Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXIII.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Acxiom Cites Workforce 'Changes' Amid Layoff Reports
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Judge Finds Arvest Violated Bankruptcy Code by Firing Employee 2 days ago
- New Offer Ready, But Will Money Materialize for John Rogers Collection? 2 days ago
- Partners Work To Revive Back Yard Burgers Brand 2 days ago
- Ben E. Keith Breaks Ground on $70M North Little Rock Center 5 days ago
- Restaurant Sector Embraces Alternative Funding 2 days ago