Gina Morgan Moran
Hudson Cisne & Co.
Gina Morgan MoranWhen someone as young as Gina Moran talks about the "new grads coming out of college" who already know "all these fancy macros and electronic work papers," it says a lot about the lightning-speed changes in the accounting industry.
After a few years at another accounting firm, Moran joined Hudson Cisne 12 years ago. She made partner in 2007 and is director of what the industry calls "A&A" — accounting and auditing. She's responsible for technical and accounting resources, monitors internal inspections and works with the internal education and training committee.
In 2004, she was instrumental in implementing the firm's paperless audit platform, a technological development that has been very popular with clients.
At Hudson Cisne, she works with several nonprofits, mostly in the areas of health care or advocacy for women and children. "I think the opportunities have been presented to me, and that's an area that I have a passion for." She's on the board of the Gaines House and has worked with Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Mid-South, the Arkansas affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Habitat for Humanity and CARTI. She was also a member of Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXIII.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 5 days ago
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 5 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 1 day ago
- Incentives Boost Pay for Bank of the Ozarks' Executives 1 day ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 1 day ago