Owner and President
KLF & Co.
Katherine FaulkKaty Faulk says striking out on her own at 27 as a fundraiser for political candidates and nonprofits was the best professional decision she ever made.
Faulk most recently worked for John Boozman's successful U.S. Senate campaign and currently raises money for his political action committee, as well as other clients, including Rep. Rick Crawford, R-Ark., and his re-election campaign.
A native of Tennessee, Faulk graduated with a political science degree from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and a master's in political management from George Washington University. Before moving to Arkansas in 2006, Faulk worked in Washington, D.C., for Advantage Inc., a political marketing firm, and Orr Associates, a consulting firm for nonprofits.
Before founding her own company, Faulk was development director for the Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation. She has been a volunteer for several local organizations, including Junior League of Little Rock, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Centers for Youth & Families and Fellowship Bible Church.
"I could have never guessed that life would bring me to Arkansas, let alone that I would fall in love with the state, make it home, start a business here and even cheer for the Razorbacks when I’m a Tennessee Volunteer by blood," she said. "I look forward to what other adventures may come."
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 3 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 22 hours ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 5 hours ago
- Icon Communications Executive Houser Pleads Guilty to Mail Fraud 21 hours ago
- Relyance, Citizens Banks Plan Hot Springs Branches 3 days ago