Owner and President
KLF & Co.
Katherine FaulkKaty Faulk says striking out on her own at 27 as a fundraiser for political candidates and nonprofits was the best professional decision she ever made.
Faulk most recently worked for John Boozman's successful U.S. Senate campaign and currently raises money for his political action committee, as well as other clients, including Rep. Rick Crawford, R-Ark., and his re-election campaign.
A native of Tennessee, Faulk graduated with a political science degree from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and a master's in political management from George Washington University. Before moving to Arkansas in 2006, Faulk worked in Washington, D.C., for Advantage Inc., a political marketing firm, and Orr Associates, a consulting firm for nonprofits.
Before founding her own company, Faulk was development director for the Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation. She has been a volunteer for several local organizations, including Junior League of Little Rock, Arkansas Children's Hospital, Centers for Youth & Families and Fellowship Bible Church.
"I could have never guessed that life would bring me to Arkansas, let alone that I would fall in love with the state, make it home, start a business here and even cheer for the Razorbacks when I’m a Tennessee Volunteer by blood," she said. "I look forward to what other adventures may come."
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 4 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago