Noble Strategies Inc.
Ben NobleWhen Ben Noble left his hometown of Ethel in 1991 to attend the University of Arkansas, its population, he said, dropped dramatically.
Ethel occupies an intersection on state Highway 17 in the fields between DeWitt and the lower White River. From there, Noble pursued a career in politics and governmental affairs that led him to Washington, D.C., and ultimately back to Arkansas.
Noble graduated from the UA in 1995 and was a legislative aide for U.S. Sens. Dale Bumpers and Blanche Lincoln. In 2001, he was hired as legislative director of the National Cotton Council; two years later, he was named vice president of government affairs for the USA Rice Federation.
In 2005, Noble joined Troutman Sanders Strategies. He returned to Arkansas last year to found Noble Strategies, a consulting firm with offices in Little Rock and D.C. (and several Fortune 500 clients). In addition, Noble is on the board of the Arkansas Hunger Alliance.
Noble said he took Bumpers' advice to return home and "invest in Arkansas."
"'Nothing else matters if you can't get the job done right' is a phrase I’ve heard often from one of my long-time mentors, former Congressman Marion Berry," Noble said. "I’ve tried to live up to that challenge through my personal life and professional service."
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 11 hours ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 2 days ago
- Price-Fixing Lawsuit Triggers More Litigation Against Tyson 5 days ago
- Trump, Sworn in as President, Promises to Put 'America First' 11 hours ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago