Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Jennifer MauneJennifer Maune went to work at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation because she wanted to be able to see and to quantify the difference she was making. It didn't take her long to get her wish.
Maune, who grew up in Benton and graduated from Ouachita Baptist University, had a background in fundraising and event planning from her time as director of legislative development at the a legislative caucus. She put that to good use upon arriving at CFF.
Hired in 2007 as director of development, Maune was promoted six months later to associate executive director. In 2009, she became executive director, and has been instrumental in helping CFF increase its fundraising ability. When Maune started, the CFF had seven fundraising events statewide; now there are 14.
The chapter's income has also grown since Maune arrived.
"In four short years we've more than tripled what the chapter is doing," she said. "It's very exciting because that means that we can provide more resources to finding a cure for CF, but also in our chapter we have two care centers [that] we provide funding to. The more that we can do here in the state, the more that our patients see those funds improving their quality of life."
Maune also works to improve her community as a member of the Junior League of Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Lawsuit Hits Nerve for Former Friends Fighting Over Medical Fees Earned 2 days ago
- Queen Wilhelmina Lodge to Reopen in Spring 15 hours ago
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 2 days ago
- Dassault Breaks Ground on $60M Hangar Dedicated to New Models 16 hours ago
- Tate Business Brokers Celebrates Successful First Year 9 years ago