Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Jennifer MauneJennifer Maune went to work at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation because she wanted to be able to see and to quantify the difference she was making. It didn't take her long to get her wish.
Maune, who grew up in Benton and graduated from Ouachita Baptist University, had a background in fundraising and event planning from her time as director of legislative development at the a legislative caucus. She put that to good use upon arriving at CFF.
Hired in 2007 as director of development, Maune was promoted six months later to associate executive director. In 2009, she became executive director, and has been instrumental in helping CFF increase its fundraising ability. When Maune started, the CFF had seven fundraising events statewide; now there are 14.
The chapter's income has also grown since Maune arrived.
"In four short years we've more than tripled what the chapter is doing," she said. "It's very exciting because that means that we can provide more resources to finding a cure for CF, but also in our chapter we have two care centers [that] we provide funding to. The more that we can do here in the state, the more that our patients see those funds improving their quality of life."
Maune also works to improve her community as a member of the Junior League of Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Game Plan Unaltered in Conway's Shoppes at Central Landing Project 6 days ago
- Presqu'ile Winery a Nod to Way of Life for Murphys 6 days ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 10 years ago
- What the FCC Rollback of 'Net Neutrality' Means to You 2 days ago
- $1.6M Deal Tops Recent Real Estate Transactions 3 days ago