Director and Owner
Carson Physical Therapy
Adam CarsonAsthma kept Adam Carson, 39, from playing sports as a child, but he still wanted to be around them. So in the seventh grade, the Benton native became a football manager and trainer "and developed an interest in sports medicine," he said.
Carson eventually earned a doctorate in physical therapy and is a board-certified specialist in orthopedic physical therapy.
In 2003, he started his own physical therapy clinic in Bryant; it has been steadily growing ever since.
Carson Physical Therapy now has 11 employees who treat patients for orthopedic and sports medicine injuries. The company added another office, Carson Physical Therapy East End, in January 2010, and in November it expanded to Benton, said Carson, who is the director and owner of the business.
Carson said he wanted to continue expanding the company's preventive health programs.
Carson is the president of the Rotary Club of Bryant, where he is a charter member. He helps raise money for the Bryant Boys & Girls Club and participates in clothing drives for children. Carson's clinic collects shoes for children in the summer and toys for Christmas.
"We're giving back to the community," Carson said. "I grew up in the church, so you do unto others."
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 11 hours ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 2 days ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 2 days ago
- Latin Dance Club To Take Lead on Juanita's River Market Space 2 days ago
- Community First Bancshares Price Tag Rises to $77M In Equity Deal 2 days ago