Grace Clinic for Women
Leticia JonesDr. Leticia Jones always wanted to be a doctor.
“I just found it intriguing the way the body works,” said the 33-year-old Little Rock native. “And the ability to help people when things aren’t working well is exciting for me.”
After graduating from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at Little Rock in 2006, Jones did her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, where she was a three-time recipient of the 4.0 Club, an award given for her excellence as a medical student.
After completing her residency in 2010, Jones began practicing as an OB-GYN at the Grace Clinic for Women in Little Rock, where she sees about 350 patients a month.
“I thought it was the perfect mix of medicine and surgical specialty,” Jones said. “I enjoy caring for women in all aspects of their life.”
Jones said she wants to be an advocate for women to be more proactive in taking care of their health.
She has received numerous awards in her career, including the Patterson Decade Award in 2011 from Lyon College in Batesville, which is presented annually to the most promising man and woman from the class that graduated 10 years ago.
Away from the doctor’s office, Jones has volunteered her medical services at health fairs for the Derek Lewis Foundation of North Little Rock.
“The thing that helps me get all these things accomplished is one, I have a terrific husband who is very supportive, ... and my faith in God,” Jones said.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- CARTI Sees Improvement In Finances 2 days ago
- Mia D.M. Phillips to Lead Multicultural Center (UA Little Rock Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago
- Hot Springs' Mountain Valley Sold to Cott Corp. of Canada for $78M 23 hours ago
- PotlatchDeltic Sells Lake Maumelle Tract for $3.6M 2 days ago
- Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 18 hours ago