Senior Vice President and Arkansas Private Wealth Executive
Rob TiffeeRegions Bank merged its Private Banking Group and its Personal Trust Group early this year to form the Private Wealth Management Group, and Rob Tiffee got a new title out of the deal: Arkansas private wealth executive.
Tiffee graduated from Sylvan Hills High School, earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arkansas in 1996 and found his place in financial services after a short stint with Rineco Chemical Industries of Benton.
Phillip Jett hired him away from Bank of America six years ago to open private banking services in the offices of Morgan Keegan & Co., the brokerage that Regions Financial Corp. owned.
When Jett left Regions in 2009, Tiffee took his position at the main office. Morgan Keegan was sold to Raymond James in January, resulting in a reorganization of services for high-net-worth customers. Tiffee now oversees 27 professionals managing almost $900 million in assets.
“I spend my time, yes, managing people, but also working with clients and working with our team to help them put their best foot forward in working with clients. It’s management; it’s coaching. And I still have some clients that I work with personally.”
Regions “wants to talk to and work with high-net-worth individuals on every aspect of their finances, not just the banking,” he said.
Tiffee is on the board of the Arkansas Food Bank and has worked with the Arkansas Prostate Foundation and Arkansas Hospice Foundation. He was a in Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXIV.
- See the Trailer for 'Antiquities,' A Film Shot in Arkansas
- Video: Watch the Walmart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- The Hub Featured in PBS' 'NewsHour'
- Arkansas Court Clears Way For Medical Pot Program's Launch 1 day ago
- Johnny Allison, Rotary Leader of the Year, Never Dreamed of Being One 3 days ago
- Louisiana Regulators OK $4.5B Wind Catcher Project 2 days ago
- U.S. Supreme Court: States Can Force Online Shoppers To Pay Sales Tax 1 day ago
- Benton Restaurants Sell for Combined $3.2 Million 5 days ago