Chad BrownChad Brown has always been interested in technology and how the world ran. "That seemed to resonate with me," he said.
Those interests led Brown to Harvard University, where he graduated in 2007 with a bachelor's degree in economics. The Sherwood native returned to central Arkansas to start his career, joining Alltel Corp. of Little Rock in November 2007 as a marketing research analyst for its wireless division.
While at Alltel, Brown received the inaugural Alltel Customer Strategies Spotlight Award for excellence in the second quarter of 2008.
He stayed with the company through its 2009 sale to Verizon Communications Inc. of New York. Then Brown rejoined some of his former Alltel colleagues at The Circumference Group, a technology and telecommunications investment and advisory company formed by former Alltel COO Jeff Fox.
"Now I get to look at the whole business," he said of his role as an investment analyst and consultant, co-managing a $40 million portfolio with Clay Parker, another of this week's honorees.
Brown tutors at-risk elementary students through Step Ministries and is a member of the Harvard Club of Arkansas’ Admissions Committee and Riverfest Planning Committee.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Inductees Announced 1 day ago
- Carl Vogelpohl to Lead Tort Reform Effort 22 hours ago
- Builders Association Looks at House of Incarcerated Former EVP 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 2 days ago