Farmers Bank & Trust
Korey KeithKorey Keith began his banking career with the Regions Financial Corp. management training program in Little Rock in 2003 after graduating with a bachelor's degree in accounting from Harding University in Searcy.
During his Regions tenure, Keith worked in Nashville, Tenn., as a credit analyst before returning to Searcy as a commercial loan officer. He moved to First Southern Bank in 2007 to start a loan production office in Searcy.
In 2009, Keith joined Farmers Bank & Trust of Magnolia as executive vice president and was promoted to Malvern division president in July.
Among his board memberships are the Hot Spring County Medical Center Foundation, Hot Spring County Chamber of Commerce and Hot Spring County/Grant County Workforce Alliance for Growth in the Economy.
Other civic work includes Hot Spring County Economic Development, President's Council at Harding University and Ducks Unlimited Committee for Hot Spring County.
He also is a past board member of White County Relay for Life, Young Professionals Network and Single Parent Scholarship Foundation of White County.
"Growing up the son of a banker, community service was always instilled in me," said Keith, who grew up in Magnolia.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 2 days ago
- ArFuture Grants To Help Fill High-Demand Jobs 2 weeks ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Having a Hot Time in Chicago 7 days ago
- Solfuels Buys Plant In Helena-West Helena, Will Bring 15 Jobs 2 months ago
- Arkansas Nonprofit News Network Aiming for Impact 7 days ago