Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Entergy Arkansas Inc.
Wesley HuntAs a project manager in Entergy Arkansas Inc.'s regulatory affairs department, Wesley Hunt has learned that it's important to have some wiggle room.
During his first few months on the job, Hunt took a leadership role in securing the approval of the Arkansas Public Service Commission for a new railcar lease to lower the cost of transporting coal to the company's coal plants.
The timeline of the project made it particularly challenging. "It got tied up, and we had a deadline," Hunt said of the project. "Ultimately, we were successful. I had to learn to be flexible."
Hunt, who graduated from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in May 2005, went on to continue his education, earning a law degree in May 2008 and a Master of Business Administration degree in August 2009.
Hunt also has a strong background in public service, dating back to his college days when he was involved in Big Brothers Big Sisters Inc. In 2008 he was appointed to the Little Rock Racial & Cultural Diversity Commission. On Oct. 1, Hunt resigned from that position to pursue other service opportunities, such as Entergy's No Place for Hate school initiative, which strives to bring anti-discrimination education to participating schools.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 10 months ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Names Max Greenwood Director of Governmental, Media Relations 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 month ago
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 6 days ago