Stephens Group LLC
Aaron ClarkAaron Clark was trying to figure out what he wanted to do for a career when he learned of the portfolio management program at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
That led to an internship during his sophomore year with Greenwood & Associates in Fayetteville, which sparked his interest in investing.
“There’s a lot of intangibles,” the Little Rock native said. “You need to be skeptical, a contrarian and highly analytical and willing to search hard to find unique opportunities. All of that fits with my personality.”
Clark graduated in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in financial management/investments and joined Stephens Inc. as an analyst in the corporate finance department.
After two years, he moved to The Stephens Group LLC, starting as an associate. He was promoted to vice president in 2010.
Among his roles, Clark serves on the board of directors at First Federal Bank of Arkansas Inc. in Harrison and Buyers Protection Group Inc. of Alpharetta, Ga., a home warranty and home inspection services firm.
His charitable work includes the Little Rock Catholic High Alumni Foundation Board, helping support student scholarships and teacher pay.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Nightmare on Main Street (U.S. Reps. French Hill and Stephen Fincher Commentary) 17 hours ago
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 days ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 2 days ago
- Weighing Private Option Boost, Medicare Cuts To Scale Uncompensated Care 2 days ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 2 days ago