Stephens Group LLC
Aaron ClarkAaron Clark was trying to figure out what he wanted to do for a career when he learned of the portfolio management program at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
That led to an internship during his sophomore year with Greenwood & Associates in Fayetteville, which sparked his interest in investing.
“There’s a lot of intangibles,” the Little Rock native said. “You need to be skeptical, a contrarian and highly analytical and willing to search hard to find unique opportunities. All of that fits with my personality.”
Clark graduated in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in financial management/investments and joined Stephens Inc. as an analyst in the corporate finance department.
After two years, he moved to The Stephens Group LLC, starting as an associate. He was promoted to vice president in 2010.
Among his roles, Clark serves on the board of directors at First Federal Bank of Arkansas Inc. in Harrison and Buyers Protection Group Inc. of Alpharetta, Ga., a home warranty and home inspection services firm.
His charitable work includes the Little Rock Catholic High Alumni Foundation Board, helping support student scholarships and teacher pay.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 2 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 1 day ago
- Windstream Compensation: Down For Jeff Gardner, Up For Other Execs 24 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- George's Inc. Recalls 29,200 Pounds of Chicken 1 day ago